View Single Post
Old 17-03-2019, 10:31 PM   #8105
Makminah

THIS MAN CLAIM TO BE FROM CASH MART WHICH IS A LISCENSED MONEYLENDER. I LET MY GUARD DOWN AND PROVIDE MY PERSONAL DETAILS AS WELL AS PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT TO HIM. HE REQUESTED ME TO TAKE UP A SHORT TRIAL LOAN AS I AM A NEW CUSTOMER. 350 WAS CREDITED TO ME AND THAT WAS TO BE REPAID IN A WEEKS TIME AND AMOUNT WAS 750. AFTER THE PAYMENT MIKE TOLD ME THAT NEW REGULATION, HAVE TO TAKE ONE MORE TIME TRIAL LOAN OF THE SAME AMOUNT WHICH I STUPIDLY DO SO. ATLAS NO LOAN AMOUNT WAS APPROVED BUT THEY PROCEED TO CREDIT $700 TO ME WITHOUT ME ASKING FOR IT OR AGREED THIS TIME. I SENSE SOMETHING NIT WTONG AND MAKE A POLICE REPORT. MIKE STARTS THREATENING ME WITH SPAM CALLS AND MESSAGES PLUS CALLED BOTH MY OFFICE AND MY HUSBAND TOO. I LEARNT A LESSON FROM THIS SCAM. THEY ARE STILL DEMANDING 1K FROM ME WHICH I REFUSED TO AND THEY SAID THEY WILL KEEP SPAM CALLING MY OFFICE AND COME TO MY HOUSE. I have installed cctv at home now.

My question here is how Long will this go on? I have informed my firm about the situation and they understand that I am a victim but I fear for the safely of my love ones. Any one can share?
Why the capslock? Everyone here can read just fine without the capslock. Understand that you're angry and frustrated. Personally I dont know how long this will go on. But you just gotta prepare for it. I think so long you show no fear to this idiots they will eventually stop.