NTU/NUS/SMU 2019-2020 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eurito

Reaction score
ok so u mean as long as any subsequent sem(s) not covered under tuition grant be it due to the extension or is a default sem it will still be charged under the capped rate. is that what u mean?
For more info regarding ntu tuition grant for transfer students, go to the link and 'click here for important notes' The table will clearly explain the fees payable.

ntu.edu.sg/NSS/NSSFinance/FeesTuitionGrant/Pages/tf_18.aspx

Cheers!

Hardware Zoner

Reaction score
Hi understand the 10th percentile IGP for NUS FASS is BBC/A.

If BBC/AAC= 77.5 rank points
& FASS is 1st choice (+1.25)

Total rank points would be 78.75.

Do we need to apply as DA? In case the IGP is actually higher this year?

Weeeed

Reaction score
Hello to all seniors. Please help me assess the probability of me getting accepted by NUS Information Systems.

Poly Course: NP International Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Graduating CGPA: 3.92 (Including 6th Semester)
N Level EMB3: 6
O Level E Math: B3
I took the PFP Path.
Took Diploma Plus Additional Mathematics (Amaths) in NP.

Have yet to receive any news from NUS. Hope someone can help to see if there is any chances of me getting accepted into NUS IS. Thank you so much! :)

High Chance

Solastice

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Just got my 5th and final sem results Dx Can you help see if it's possible for me to get into NTU? What are my chances hahaha.

Cumulative GPA: 3.525 (final sem killed me. Seeing all these high GPAs in the thread makes me sad, all these smarties)
Diploma: Applied Chemistry
Poly: Singapore Poly
OLvl: 11 for L1R4, 13 for L1R5
I got A1 for English, A2 for Hist and A2 for Comb. Humans, B3 for AMath and EMath
CCA: None at all
Diploma Plus: Certificate in Applied Psychology with DIST in all modules
I volunteered at Institute of Mental Health since Mar 2017.

Uni courses of choice: Psychology (1st), Sociology (2nd), Linguistics and Multilingual Studies (3rd), History (4th), English (5th)

Last edited:

Pesantkie

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Just got my 5th and final sem results Dx Can you help see if it's possible for me to get into NTU? What are my chances hahaha.

Cumulative GPA: 3.525 (final sem killed me. Seeing all these high GPAs in the thread makes me sad, all these smarties)
Diploma: Applied Chemistry
Poly: Singapore Poly
OLvl: 11 for L1R4, 13 for L1R5
I got A1 for English, A2 for Hist and A2 for Comb. Humans, B3 for AMath and EMath
CCA: None at all
Diploma Plus: Certificate in Applied Psychology with DIST in all modules
I volunteered at Institute of Mental Health since Mar 2017.

Uni courses of choice: Psychology (1st), Sociology (2nd), Linguistics and Multilingual Studies (3rd), History (4th), English (5th)

Did you apply DA?

Realhits45

Reaction score
Smu application status say:

Applicant – Application is currently receiving attention. You will be informed of the outcome of your application in due course.

I applied since last year December untill now no news. Means no hope ah?

CharlieNiner

Reaction score

Applicant – Application is currently receiving attention. You will be informed of the outcome of your application in due course.

Status remained like that since December?

Idk but I feel the results will only be released after the closing date (19/3) for them to have a fair view of all applicants, unless your GPA/A lvl score is superb since some have already gotten their result.

Realhits45

Reaction score
Status remained like that since December?

Idk but I feel the results will only be released after the closing date (19/3) for them to have a fair view of all applicants, unless your GPA/A lvl score is superb since some have already gotten their result.

My not superb la decent to get in according to most of friends in the course.

Usually I see those before application close dates are the ones with super high gpa or RP. Then there's the ones like us average 3.3-3.7 need wait maybe till May to find out

Pesantkie

Master Member
Reaction score

Applicant ********* Application is currently receiving attention. You will be informed of the outcome of your application in due course.

No news is still good news.

Adrenaline-

Reaction score
What course you applied? Whats ur gpa/igp? I received call to attend for comp sci interview on 3rd april

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.