Royal Carribbean - Voyager of the Seas

souledgar

Reaction score
No need suit or tux la.. my latest trip on voyager jus wear jeans n polo also okkkk..

Food wise.. was not stopped when i bgt piah at penang and many ppl also bgt:s13:

For formal nite, I was in jeans and collar shirt for my past trips.
Saw an auntie was stopped by the cruise security at Port Klang for bringing fruits onboard

Thanks for the info on formal night y'all :D
I think I'll just ask security on the way out. If cannot bring then I'll just stuff as many cinnamon rolls in my tummy before going back onboard I guess :s22:

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info on formal night y'all :D
I think I'll just ask security on the way out. If cannot bring then I'll just stuff as many cinnamon rolls in my tummy before going back onboard I guess :s22:

Yeap..best to check with the cruise security.
Enjoy yr cruise:s13::s13::s13:

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you happen to know the disembark time for penang and phuket?

from their website

ARRIVES 14:30 DEPARTS 22:00 (DOCKED)
PORT OF CALL : PENANG

ARRIVES 09:00 DEPARTS 20:00 (TENDERED) (Thailand time)
PORT OF CALL : PHUKET

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont think Penang will be affected..U can always write to them for further confirmation :s12::s12::s12:

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No idea whether need to pay for the ferry service when RC tendered at Bintan Island

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.