Question about Malacca

really_noob

Master Member
Reaction score
I find boring in malacca just rotting.:o any nice places I can visit?:o

You mean in Malacca or other parts of Malaysia? This one is Malacca thread, so shall we keep to the topic?
You find Malacca boring which means you've been there many times and I suppose you've seen it all?

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you guys have any good decent brunch places around there? (With booze preferably)

like in a restoran? can try:
sky lounge at hatten hotel.

pompus at the shore.

theres an italian restoran further down from bayview hotel, across the street. cant rem the name.

else, most chinese kopi tiam and hawker center have the usual tiger, carlsberg, stout...

Adding on. If u like to try a ww2 bar , check out sin hiap hin. Walking distance from jonker.

Last edited:

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You mean in Malacca or other parts of Malaysia? This one is Malacca thread, so shall we keep to the topic?
You find Malacca boring which means you've been there many times and I suppose you've seen it all?

Apparently I am asking what to do in malacca other than walking in jonker street and go behind those malls surrounding hatten hotel. :o

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apparently I am asking what to do in malacca other than walking in jonker street and go behind those malls surrounding hatten hotel. :o
Play golf. Go cart. Watch movies. Go swimming. Paintball. River cruise. Butterfly farm. Massage. Chill out at a bar.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If you're willing to walk, there are lots of streets to explore and places to go. Join a local walking tour, if have to.

beanstalk6

Reaction score
Malacca is a historical city. Of course there is more to it than Jonker St and Mahkota Parade or Hatten Square.

Saionji

Reaction score
Hi going to Malacca from 9th-11th May

Staying at Sterling Boutique Hotel

We are gonna take coach SG>Malacca>SG, Which drop off point shd we pick?

Hatten
Estadia
Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall
Mahkota Medical Centre

From the map the drop off points are all around the same area, so i suppose i can just pick any can take a cab or grab to Sterling from there?

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi going to Malacca from 9th-11th May

Staying at Sterling Boutique Hotel

We are gonna take coach SG>Malacca>SG, Which drop off point shd we pick?

Hatten
Estadia
Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall
Mahkota Medical Centre

From the map the drop off points are all around the same area, so i suppose i can just pick any can take a cab or grab to Sterling from there?

i would probably think hatten or palawan mall is he best choice. have fun.

Saionji

Reaction score
i would probably think hatten or palawan mall is he best choice. have fun.

I booked hatten hahaha cus return also at hatten, palawan mall no return pick up for some reason.

Any relaxation spa place to recco?

Last edited:

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I booked hatten hahaha cus return also at hatten, palawan mall no return pick up for some reason.

Any relaxation spa place to recco?

if u are in melaka raya area, you should be able to see quite a few of them along the street.

the one i patronize often is about a few mins drive from jonker. dont have the address, google thai royal massage, it's diagonally across from bei zhan. no nonsense and good thai sports massage. i think they still have happy hours (10am-12pm?) in the morning, damage is around rm90 for 90 mins of real massage. have fun.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if u are in melaka raya area, you should be able to see quite a few of them along the street.

the one i patronize often is about a few mins drive from jonker. dont have the address, google thai royal massage, it's diagonally across from bei zhan. no nonsense and good thai sports massage. i think they still have happy hours (10am-12pm?) in the morning, damage is around rm90 for 90 mins of real massage. have fun.

There used to be a good Klang BKT joint across from this massage place, but I think it's gone/moved.

Once walked there and back from Casa del Rio, though someone offered to drive. Good exercise and sightseeing at the same time. :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.