Official Tampines Nov 2018 BTO Thread

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody staying in Tampines can smell something odd in the air at night? Planning to shift but need to think twice now.

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody staying in Tampines can smell something odd in the air at night? Planning to shift but need to think twice now.

Think too much.

Anyway. So many good spot already taken. Sian.

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3

ozy615

Reaction score

this thread is for the greengem bto. not sure if what you mentioned is related to this bto and this thread. otherwise, many good units already taken and the give up rate is quite low.

michaely2j10

Reaction score
Think tough, not many good units left.

Might be better to wait for another BTO round elsewhere other than Tampines.

jlbworker

Reaction score
mystery to me

Still cannot figure out why 951a unit 109 no one wants....see got ppl say cos near junction and is bad for the feng shui. True story? :s11:

starry_starry_night

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still cannot figure out why 951a unit 109 no one wants....see got ppl say cos near junction and is bad for the feng shui. True story? :s11:

I heard near 十字路口 junction not good but that junction not consider as 十字路口 junction leh

dynlim

Reaction score
Last Queue Number invited for selection of a 4-Room flat in Tampines under the November 2018 BTO exercise as at 26 March 2019 00432

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what is a trellis in the hdb floorplan? Near 952A unit 141 and 143

Like a walk way shelter but with open cover one I think. I google and see pictures one.

But only at level 2 or 3 ba.

I may be wrong

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.