Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

chulu2810

Reaction score
I got con on this. Own another LS n they pose another to get me do that.
Do not do video verification.

Do you called them as scammer when you need the money and took their money ?
Do you think legal money lender will do that ?
You got Google right ?
China loan shark asking those girls posed naked with IC. ;)

Kennaacam

Reaction score
If you read more you will find we are in their data base to feed info to their compatriots.
There will be more wanting to loan to you.
Just ignore them.

Read those 500 pages and you can be a teacher here. No reward or incentive for helping others.
Yes I am reading the old posts too. I decided to change hp no as well. Stop all these nonsense.

Fear Less

Reaction score
I know you are busy driving.
I also know you took off your skirt and flew here with right hand fist up.

Cheers and please dont run out of data to connect here.

yiuvare
I busy driving ma..still realise so many innocent victims.
That why I'm here.i realised the police quite on the dot..everytime I make a police report I will see them drop by my unit during the week...if those mf runner come they sure die..hahaa Changi will be waiting for them...

Makminah

Reaction score
One more thing which I am not sure if any of you also kenna. That scammer asked me to video call me with me holding my Ic beside my face when they were verifying identity which I thought it’s a normal
Process but now I also abit worried if they will do anything with that.

To add on, I also closed my account no yesterday.

Mine was just a video call but no need to hold I/C next to face. I think different LS has different ways. Some need your Singpass and all. Some dont.

I remembered mine threathened to put my house on rent but take all the money from those who are interested. So when the time comes this people will come my house and look for me. So far, thank god nothing happened. They did threathened wanting to make sure I spend my time in jail for crimes I didnt even commit. I was f*cking terrified at first. As days goes by I just let them be. It got better each day and nothing happened. Just threats over the phone.
Hopefully yours will be better soon too.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
I know you are busy driving.
I also know you took off your skirt and flew here with right hand fist up.

Cheers and please dont run out of data to connect here.

yiuvare

Y took off skirt ...hahaa! My Io also mentioned that one or the runner has been sentence...

Kennaacam

Reaction score
Mine was just a video call but no need to hold I/C next to face. I think different LS has different ways. Some need your Singpass and all. Some dont.

I remembered mine threathened to put my house on rent but take all the money from those who are interested. So when the time comes this people will come my house and look for me. So far, thank god nothing happened. They did threathened wanting to make sure I spend my time in jail for crimes I didnt even commit. I was f*cking terrified at first. As days goes by I just let them be. It got better each day and nothing happened. Just threats over the phone.

It was so peaceful at work today when I actually expecting spam calls .....cos that Mike texted me yesterday saying a lot of vulgarity as usual and said will spam calls plus email and ask me to watch out. But so far nothing and quiet.... I hope he leave me alone since he already scammed my money already. Even the videos they sent I found that they are all the old ones circulating around.....

Trustdade

Reaction score
the add was for phone and instead of phone they transferred me cash saying its to create a record. they claim i will get a phone after i clear 900 out out of the 500 they transferred to me. yes, it may be a new tactic to attract. :sad:
Wow i din know got this tactic lehx

Trustdade

Reaction score
Who here is borro out of desprate need of money like me. I need to seek some help who can help me. I thought boro pay first defer sec one no need to pay 3week then pay but end up not like this has to pay every week. Haiz stress to the max

Super lost

Reaction score
I told my manager and HR what happened already, but if this persists for a long time it will surely be a nuisance to all. I already feel so terrible about what’s happening.

This man Mike claim to be from Ang Soon Tong and my Uncle is actually helping me to find out this syndicate as he knows ppl from the triad as well. He is now actually meeting his friends to get more information....not sure if that will help in any way. Traid talking to traid might be more effective than us? I am not sure but I am really desperate for any kind of help I can get to get my peaceful life back. :-(((

Mike might not be he real name ...

chulu2810

Reaction score
Non of they will happen.

I only once receive a non lender call me ask why i send his text threathen to burn her hse. I reply her must be 1 of the LS use my number to prank me. I collect all her message n inform spf n my io.
After i text the caller my police report with some confidential info covered

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Mine they post of youtube. I notify youtube n they remove. After which text, they LL. Recent didnt saw their text but i using spare number.

Most all empty threats.
Ya my threaten to harrasmment my neighbor lo..coz my HSE got CCTV..I also don't give a fk..

Ma1983

Reaction score
Last few days, dey send to runner to our house. Dey use the lalamove tactics. Called the police and lucky we oso hv cctv. Now we receive call frm i/o need to go down to npc. Y ah?

Kennaacam

Reaction score
Hi all still quiet today which is very good but am I getting my hopes high that they decided to stop pestering me after they know that they gonna get nothing more from me after scamming me?

green72

Reaction score
Hi all still quiet today which is very good but am I getting my hopes high that they decided to stop pestering me after they know that they gonna get nothing more from me after scamming me?

I believe once we report to SPF and prepare to catch their runners in the act with CCTV, they will find a new target.
They wouldn't want to risk their runners getting caught as these people are also their victims who provide bank account and money for them.
As more people gets informed and educated about the pitfalls of UMLs and jobs as runners, they have to find other ways like the lalamove tactics to scam new victims.

Or stick to the old school way of threats via voice call or social media.

I dare say all these threats are empty. Especially death threats or threats to cause bodily harm, SPF will not take these too kindly and will hunt them down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.