[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

etbenben

Banned
Reaction score
It depends on whether cherie is your main dps. If she is, you would have a fantastic time with both of them in joint battles.

She is the only faction buffer for meteor faction. Her faction buff effect is no doubt the strongest.

+10% damage when no one is beside u
+grants movement after attack (hit and run)
+grants 20%hp heal after every action (stackable)

With her buff, cherie effectively heals 40% hp every turn, totally don't need to bring a healer to joint battle.

Her other use is more in pvp. She has 2 paths, assassin and monster, which do not have any class advantage.

Tip: She gets +2 movement range if she ends her turn outside of enemy aggro range. I equipped the +1 movement range boots on her and her movement range is fantastic.

PS: U can get a 2nd copy of the boots from lester's final bond gate. (Discovered this while I am gem farming in tw)
I do not have Cherie .......

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I do not have Cherie .......

Ouch....

t0173aa9317fc0f8814.png

If anyone decide to pull and unfortunately pulled this thing, should stop pulling.

There will be a future focus banner featuring dieharte, this thing and zerida later. That will be a better banner to continue to try for zerida.

After thursday's maintenance the pool will contain 2 troll ssrs, this thing and gerold.

Last edited:

xxhikarutanxx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ouch....

t0173aa9317fc0f8814.png

If anyone decide to pull and unfortunately pulled this thing, should stop pulling.

There will be a future focus banner featuring dieharte, this thing and zerida later. That will be a better banner to continue to try for zerida.

After thursday's maintenance the pool will contain 2 troll ssrs, this thing and gerold.

This thing looks cute Sia lol.

justaguy77

Reaction score
Anyone playing the cn/tw server can update on future content? I read in discord that there isnt any pve content update for pass 3mths? Did zlong said anything regarding it? I do love langrisser and it will be a waste if theres nothing new to look forward to in global.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone playing the cn/tw server can update on future content? I read in discord that there isnt any pve content update for pass 3mths? Did zlong said anything regarding it? I do love langrisser and it will be a waste if theres nothing new to look forward to in global.

Lol.

Things in tw now:

Time rift 10-x

j7aGJMr_d.jpg

New secret realm dungeon: Eternal temple. The hardest difficulty of all contents.

4JBFYSI_d.jpg

New collaboration realm:

b6t7Nht_d.jpg

New collaboration banner:

kQ6Xjqr_d.jpg

I don't know who those discord people are. Maybe they are whales who cleared all existing contents.

The eternal temple alone will take a long time to clear for peasants like me.

One of the boss fight, Valkyrie, of eternal temple, at the EASIEST level. All I can say is I am far far away from having such a team.

I only heard of people complaining abt difficulty and game gets very grindy. Never heard of complains of no content. Can clear existing contents, like SS timeless trials, existing highest rift, etc then say bah.

Last edited:

junhoo

Reaction score
wow ur CN account is broke liao.

Knn this eatery event give me 2 junk SSR.

Giant belt and Death robe :s22:

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
7eB6ivBl.jpg

SAkpZSIl.jpg

Not sure if these are even good. But at least I can break these up..

Sent from Pocoyo Land using GAGT

Darmontis

Reaction score
Guild on Baldea server

Anyone here started a guild on the Baldea server? Currently playing there and wondering if there is an SG guild that I can join? Would definitely be more fun.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
wow ur CN account is broke liao.

Knn this eatery event give me 2 junk SSR.

Giant belt and Death robe :s22:

Broke loh. My tw account not as lucky as my gl.

Already poured resources in the 1st trail of sky collab banner and ssr healers focus banner recently. Just did 10x single pulls on this 2nd trail of sky banner and got nothing.

Tw account:

lUmgaqK_d.jpg

0Poj0ug_d.jpg

Vs gl account:
iMPVkTi_d.jpg

Last edited:

Humster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It can be powerful depending on how to groom it. I saw a few powerful ones on the TW server back then.

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 10 using GAGT

That bugger is AoE nightmare, if you go Dragon route, High magic resistance, during PvP vs those AoE Spell spammers useful. For PvE, the middle route + Giant seafood = tank like no tomorrow.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
That bugger is AoE nightmare, if you go Dragon route, High magic resistance, during PvP vs those AoE Spell spammers useful. For PvE, the middle route + Giant seafood = tank like no tomorrow.

Only if can afford to throw 4 runestones bah.

Its a tank that has no class advantage. Recall the days we have to use ledin templar and tank with exorcists.

Only the sea route can be considered. Have skills that can make him permanently in water, gaining thickness+high hp, though still weaker than the conventional ledin/vargas.
(Correction. Not permanently. Still has downtime due to skill CD. Once the water effect is down, he is the worst tank ever)

Only built him if:

1) Building a meteor faction team. He is the only tank of meteor faction, though even off-faction ledin is much stronger.
2) Too much resources to throw.

Why is he bad.
- no training camp unlockable lancer units. He needs to go flyer, get golems at lvl 50, then switch back to sea route just to be able to tank decently.

Flyer mag def aoe shield is quite redundant if have Luna, though Luna's shield has shorter range but better effect (direct cut dmg %). And his magic guard only guards single attacks, not aoe. The most terrible thing about those aoe in pvp are the negative effects, like silence, etc that is a pain. Even if he reduce dmg, meet bozel's aoe also gg.

Of course, if one can whale and throw tons of resources on him, a bad unit also can become good. Though most will advice not to. One thing for sure, he will definitely fall to Leon's chivalry rush, which is one of the most used pvp tactic.

And seriously, why would any field a unit in pvp that don't have good offensive skills. His only direct attack skill (horse route) has 5 turn CD. Just to get the 15% aoe mdef bonus isn't justifying that spot.

Last edited:

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The bow is super good.

The ring also not bad .

Both worth to keep.
I'm just another 15 orihalcon ore left for another SSR weapon. Hope I get something that isn't a bow. :s27:

junhoo

Reaction score
I'm just another 15 orihalcon ore left for another SSR weapon. Hope I get something that isn't a bow. :s27:

Actually should get the ore to upgrade the current free SSR first like lastknight or the aenaes armor.

They are pretty decent SSR.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually should get the ore to upgrade the current free SSR first like lastknight or the aenaes armor.

They are pretty decent SSR.

Yeah. Same here.
That's why the pack is useful. My SSR equips are screaming for upgrades but I simply don't have enough ores to upgrade them. I didn't even equip the new ssr equips I got from dragons since its easier to upgrade SR to better stats than ssr.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.