BTO 2019 FEB - Official Thread

atanbh91

Reaction score
5xx/663 for KW 4rm

They said appointments start in April, but mid-Apr I will be overseas. Does that mean I have to forfeit?? Can postpone the appointment? Won't that affect those in the Q after me?

AndRiy80

Reaction score
5xx/663 for KW 4rm

They said appointments start in April, but mid-Apr I will be overseas. Does that mean I have to forfeit?? Can postpone the appointment? Won't that affect those in the Q after me?
U q 500+ think shd b ard June lah

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT

kiwichia

Reaction score
5xx/663 for KW 4rm

I think you can safely go for your holiday. Assuming they start 1/4 and 1 day they clear 6 q no. Assuming 20 working days. It’s only 120. Your number is 5xx so not so soon.

Milner_24

Reaction score
5xx/663 for KW 4rm

can share if you applied under any priority scheme?

atanbh91

Reaction score
U q 500+ think shd b ard June lah

I think you can safely go for your holiday. Assuming they start 1/4 and 1 day they clear 6 q no. Assuming 20 working days. It’s only 120. Your number is 5xx so not so soon.

Thanks! Out of curiosity, if somehow the appointment date really fall on a day that I'm unavailable for whatever reason, then what happens?

can share if you applied under any priority scheme?

Yes sir I applied under MCPS

AndRiy80

Reaction score
Thanks! Out of curiosity, if somehow the appointment date really fall on a day that I'm unavailable for whatever reason, then what happens?

u can authorize someone to select for u

Milner_24

Reaction score

i applied under MCPS too...but my number is 3 times yours. hmmm

charis.

Reaction score
Hi prospective neighbours!! I have created a group chat on telegram for Fernvale people join here
t.me/joinchat/EB2n5RT3CwD7UzudgWzKHA

atanbh91

Reaction score
i applied under MCPS too...but my number is 3 times yours. hmmm

sorry to hear man.. really $10 lottery sia this bto application

at first thinking that 5xx means no good units to choose, but better consider myself lucky that I even got a number that is within the supply

klavier

Reaction score

I have the same question..
I am going on holidays in early June for 2 weeks.. Queue number 6xx/663.
Hopefully the appointment is not in early June...

charis.

Reaction score

You can ask your family members to attend the selection on your behalf !

Gordonator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I gotten a queue number for 2 rooms flexi.

Question: if you get a number that exceeded the number of flats and in the end, all the units got snatched up before you, will HDB inform you no need to wait liao? :s11:

atanbh91

Reaction score

alamak realised smth else.. my gf going overseas with her family in July. Can I go for the appt alone?

chocostick

Reaction score
First timer Kallang/Whampoa I'm in! Not a super good queue but I count myself lucky to get a queue number within the number of units.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.