Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

LilladyJ

Reaction score
I need help too. I super stress too who can help me

Hi Trustdade we just have to hold on and seek support with each other. It is a difficult battle but at least we are not giving up and we are trying our best to get through this ordeal.

Trustdade

Reaction score
I took the loan and it is new. I jus pay 2x now every week must pay at least 3 ah long..... Tofay oso due i no money pay how. They keep chasing payment now

Hi Trustdade we just have to hold on and seek support with each other. It is a difficult battle but at least we are not giving up and we are trying our best to get through this ordeal.

Messup

Reaction score
Thank You green72. My flat owner/friend is considering the Cctv idea. She quite scared coz usually the nanny and 2 kids are at home. I am all for it for added security as well. I also felt a little better since I told my boss about the call. He told me not to answer my desk phone line for the meantime. He is really showing some support. I am still waiting for my IO to call. I have been leaving messages but he hasn't gotten back to me yet and I don't have his handphone number.

Yes, it’s does feels better when you know and got people on your side.
At least a big load off our shoulders.

Just hang in there sis. It will be over soon.

Messup

Reaction score
I took the loan and it is new. I jus pay 2x now every week must pay at least 3 ah long..... Tofay oso due i no money pay how. They keep chasing payment now

Maybe you want to relate what is your case so people here can advise?

Or did you read pass posts here and is any scenario the same as yours?

At this moment, what I can advice is never borrow from another to repay what you owed.

klcy77c

Reaction score
Need help also

This time all the Loan Shark very free... received a call last night demanding i do a payment of 500, or else they come my house to burn and do things to my family members, i ask when is the loan made bcoz i nvr loan from LS only banks for business roll over, they claim the fee is to delete my particulars from the system. i logged a report at my police post. The issue is they have my full particulars... they called my house i disable my house phone, they used different numbers to call me all numbers i block except the pvt ones i cant. today they call my office, IO told me to do another police report. Nowadays these LS just call and make claims to demand money... got no ethics one arh!!! i challenge them to come my house... anyone got such demands b4? i try to check my accounts but i got no suspicious incoming amount... how long this gonna stop... i definitely not gonna give them a cent... do they come face to face to collect? so i can really punch the living hell out of this guys...

Reaction score

Listen up. STOP PAYING! Read up and once you reach 10 posts, PM if still clueless.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

Reaction score
This time all the Loan Shark very free... received a call last night demanding i do a payment of 500, or else they come my house to burn and do things to my family members, i ask when is the loan made bcoz i nvr loan from LS only banks for business roll over, they claim the fee is to delete my particulars from the system. i logged a report at my police post. The issue is they have my full particulars... they called my house i disable my house phone, they used different numbers to call me all numbers i block except the pvt ones i cant. today they call my office, IO told me to do another police report. Nowadays these LS just call and make claims to demand money... got no ethics one arh!!! i challenge them to come my house... anyone got such demands b4? i try to check my accounts but i got no suspicious incoming amount... how long this gonna stop... i definitely not gonna give them a cent... do they come face to face to collect? so i can really punch the living hell out of this guys...

It is called loan scam. Many cases and victims here. We are all fed up of them too. Let's put them out of business.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

klcy77c

Reaction score
Need Help Also

How did they grab hold of my name unit address and even my bank acct details? can anyone enlighten me?

Trustdade

Reaction score
That what i did. Now roll up to 3 LS liao n payment is 1st payment.

Maybe you want to relate what is your case so people here can advise?

Or did you read pass posts here and is any scenario the same as yours?

At this moment, what I can advice is never borrow from another to repay what you owed.

klcy77c

Reaction score
i dun mind they come to me, in fact i wish they come to me to i can really put my skills in to good use. But I am only afraid they will harrasss my house and office when only my office girl or my old dad is in. though the IO triple assured me it wont happen because first of all, it is not economical which as a business man i agree, but this idiots arent... secondly they nvr invest any amount in me so should be a touch and go after a while when they are tired and feel no outcome from continuing... logically yes but this idiots arent logical...

Makminah

Reaction score
these guys called my office number this afternoon. pretended to be professional then started shouting when i acknowledged that i am the person. i just put down the phone. it is very difficult to endure but i am trying my best. i am praying for this to end soon.

Sis. Get your colleagues to filter those calls. Before acknowledging them. Ask them who they are, where they call from and what is it regarding about. If sounds fishy tell them you're in a meeting or not at work.
If you're the one picking up the calls then it's easier to detect. After a week or so just tell them you no longer work there. I did that and no more calls after that. Hope this helps

Super lost

Reaction score
No i haven cauee my loan is new.

Trustdade .. dun need to care about the loan is new or not ... no what u need to do is to report to police in this issue .. and stop answer their call... dun ever think to loan from another stall to pay ..it will make thing wrost... what I can tell u is most of them are link or from the same boss... so just ignore them.. dun pay dun answer phone call ... if u happen to answer their call just reaply wrong number and hand up... f care them ...stat strong noting much they can do to u ... the most just throw paint only ...

Makminah

Reaction score
They book 2 lalamove guy and ask em to come my hse to say tat dey need to collect something from me. When the guy arrive dey told the guy to pass the phone to me

What did they say to you over the phone? This idiots are very cunning uh. So creative coming up with new ways to harass people. Haish.

green72

Reaction score
Thank You green72. My flat owner/friend is considering the Cctv idea. She quite scared coz usually the nanny and 2 kids are at home. I am all for it for added security as well. I also felt a little better since I told my boss about the call. He told me not to answer my desk phone line for the meantime. He is really showing some support. I am still waiting for my IO to call. I have been leaving messages but he hasn't gotten back to me yet and I don't have his handphone number.

I can PM you a CCTV to recommend if you wish. And yes, if you tell people truthfully about your problems, they will be sensible and help.

Don't worry about the I/O difficult to contact. Mine only communicate via email. I guess SPF have assign you one and provided an email address. If you need advice or have info to provide I/O, just email will suffice. Mine was so busy that he never returned my calls but do reply my emails. He only provided his office number btw.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.