Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
Sian SRW t asia version no day one bonus code le..only for taiwan and hk maybe but not for SEA

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

strikefreedom_83

Reaction score
Sian SRW t asia version no day one bonus code le..only for taiwan and hk maybe but not for SEA

Haiz yes, don't know why like that, but then I'm looking more to get the SD Gundam Cross Ray rather than SRW T. Like the SRW T art style more but I don't know many of the series included.

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
Haiz yes, don't know why like that, but then I'm looking more to get the SD Gundam Cross Ray rather than SRW T. Like the SRW T art style more but I don't know many of the series included.
lqWj3Qnl.jpg

Hooray!!

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Konami's New Anniversary Collections Bundle Castlevania, Contra And More

The first pack is called Arcade Classics, and will be out on April 18 for $20. It’ll include stuff like Haunted Castle, Thunder Cross, Typhoon and TwinBee.

Coming in “Early Summer” will be the Castlevania Anniversary Collection, which will include eight titles, only four of which have been announced so far (see above).

The Contra Anniversary Collection will also be out “Early Summer”, and again includes eight games, with the four announced so far being Contra, Super Contra, Super C and Contra III.

All three bundles will be available digitally on Switch, PS4, Xbox One and Steam.

https://www.konami.com/games/50th/ac/us/en/

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.