BTO 2019 FEB - Official Thread

BTO_Guru

Reaction score
Boon Lay one haunted Sia, last time school there always see one girl in the well running.. 2-3am got the cries..

schnitz

Reaction score
based on past stats. on avg if your queue numbers are 1.5 to 1.6x the flats supply, you will be offered a chance to select. and usually lower levels.

Fifthtimelucky

Reaction score
If I applied for a 5 room flat for JW, and got a number of 2xx, does this mean queue number 2xx out of total number of 5 room flats or 2xx out of total number of flats in JW?

keanutan

Reaction score
hey guys, got 27X / 216 for sengkang 4 room, first timer here

I got to understand recently about the resell levy & grants conditions

Correct me if I am wrong but any monies taken out from the cpf, including grants, CPF board will charge me accrued interest of 2.5% when I try to sell my house right?

Me & my gf are only eligible for 5k grant under SHG, does it not make sense for me to take this then? since the resale levy is 40K?

Any advise is appreciated

thanks!

fishified

Reaction score
1st timer here!
Whampoa/Kallang 3X/192 3Room flat!

2nd try after failing at Punggol! Goodluck all!

Smurf82

Reaction score
After a few times BTO and SBF with no queue number, finally got 4X for JW
Congrats to you. Me too..after 2 failed attempts in the previous SBF, my 3rd endeavour utilizing the Tenant Priority Scheme got me lucky queue no. 4X out 500 units for 2rm flexi. Feeling exhilarated!!😊

ray0923

Reaction score
Q no. 11x for JW 5RM. but think hard to get boon lay glade, don't like pioneer one so maybe give up this chance.

CherryChen313

Reaction score
Dulan. Every time see hdb release bto promo, get excited wait until application start then apply. After apply happy happy, Everyday check subscription rate. Application finish, look forward to result day. Near result day check see mouse finish anot.
Result release. Email come. No queue. Come forum see all the excitement.
Jump to next bto thread.
Cycle repeats. Vicious cycle. Worst than a human bad habit.

EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

Hahahaha you are so funny! Haiz how to end this vicious cycle?

iori09

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a question here.

My queue number is 7xx/663.

1) Will like to ask about the Ethnic quota, does it apply to BTO?

2) Does anyone know the rough estimate % for each races?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.