BTO 2019 FEB - Official Thread

Charger37

Reaction score
It is sad to be second timer, it has been my continuous 12 time applying bto without getting any queue number or invited to choose the flat after getting a super Long queue number , spent me more than 3 years and get nothing. Too disappointed but what can I do...

XiaoJing

Reaction score
Kallang / Whampoa 1xx/663 2nd timer :s22::s22:

bit crazy price for this bto... dunno if should take it as i balloted for fun

kiwichia

Reaction score
Will i get to know before may? Else I'm stuck in between next bro and my current number 7xx

Selection month is Apr 2019-October 2019. Unlikely that you will know before May. No issue with the next BTO. Just apply.

wongdawson

Reaction score

lt is because of u this type of inconsiderate idiot who deprive other serious applicant chance of really need the flat

AndRiy80

Reaction score
hey guys, got 27X / 216 for sengkang 4 room, first timer here

I got to understand recently about the resell levy & grants conditions

Correct me if I am wrong but any monies taken out from the cpf, including grants, CPF board will charge me accrued interest of 2.5% when I try to sell my house right?

Me & my gf are only eligible for 5k grant under SHG, does it not make sense for me to take this then? since the resale levy is 40K?

Any advise is appreciated

thanks!
It doesn't matter u take grant or not. As long u take subsidize flat both time from hdb. U pay resale levy.

https://www.hdb.gov.sg/cs/infoweb/residential/selling-a-flat/financing/computing-your-estimated-sale-proceeds/selling-a-flat---resale-levy

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT

Last edited:

ssian84

Master Member
Reaction score
I think is better you give up since you balloted for fun...
Spend your money wisely elsewhere :s22::s22:

jerichoo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is sad to be second timer, it has been my continuous 12 time applying bto without getting any queue number or invited to choose the flat after getting a super Long queue number , spent me more than 3 years and get nothing. Too disappointed but what can I do...

No offence man but just curious are u 70%?

Emolisher

Reaction score

Haha it’s more sad to be a 1st timer with MCPS in mid 30s and still trying to get my 1st BTO =(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.