Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

rerear

Reaction score
For ebay shipments, is it worth going through such forwarders, or just directly use their Global shipping?

haans

Reaction score
won't use uclick2buy

I just signed up for Uclick2buy and decided to send them an inquiry. They mentioned there was a welcome voucher but I did not see it in my profile. So I decided to email and ask. This is what I got.

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to customersupport@uclick2buy.com because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

rerear

Reaction score
Anyone knows if gshipexpress is still operational? Item seemed to have been delivered to them by eBay seller since a week ago but website still doesn't reflect arrival. Anyway to claw back if site is dead?

Spladox

Master Member
Reaction score
its been 1 week since my i paid my shipping and item still at uclick2buy warehouse :s22::s22: shipping a backpack from usa to here cost $70 :s13: i might as well do direct delivery next time

vofzxy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this thread like not much chat nowadays...
everyone switch to taobao already ah? LOL

CyberMew

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Any forwarders that supports bestbuy.com? looking to buying hdd from best buy...

agustino.lim

Reaction score
Never use vpost. You need to wait long long for the item to be tagged to your account. unprofessional customer service

warehaws

Reaction score
yeah I experienced it too.

their promo is also not very clear. they some discount but they dont publish fine print like minimum ship amount required

Never use vpost. You need to wait long long for the item to be tagged to your account. unprofessional customer service

felali

Reaction score
Dropping by again to mention how happy I am with ComGateWay, especially with their OneBox service that combines multiple packages into 1, and they also remove all unnecessary space (got pros and cons), saving a bit of money from the combined shipment (depends on how much air and empty space the original packages can be cut down from).

Have been shipping once every 1-2 months. Maybe next time I'll take a picture of the package next time.

Also, kind of feel deserving that Borderlinx has went down, especially after what they did to my previous package:

Rivers

Reaction score
Hi All, I am looking at using vPost's Economy option that calculates shipping by actual weight instead of volumetric weight. Can anyone confirm this is true?

Also, how would vPost know how much my items costs? Is it based off the insured amount when my seller ships out the item? Or do I have to declare in the vpost website when I ship it out? Just trying to figure out how GST is calculated.

Thanks!

agustino.lim

Reaction score
Hey!

Please help me to make a choice here. I've no idea of which shipping service to use. Vpost, borderlinx or comgateway?? Do share w me your experience if you have used them! THANKS!

My advice is to get rid out of vPost. They have terrible service. They cannot ship my item to SG, so I need to ask FedEx team to pick it up. But it has been 2 weeks, they delay my item in their warehouse, so FedEx team is unable to contact the person in warehouse.
Really wasting my time.

raynerho

Reaction score
Anyone has experience of CGW rejecting shipment? I had a nike shipment which was ordered by a US buddy and sent to CGW rejected. Do they not accept nike shipments? First time seeing this after using CGW for so many years

felali

Reaction score
Anyone has experience of CGW rejecting shipment? I had a nike shipment which was ordered by a US buddy and sent to CGW rejected. Do they not accept nike shipments? First time seeing this after using CGW for so many years

Heard of online sellers (e.g. Amazon) rejecting orders that ship to forwarding companies (like CGW), but not CGW rejecting shipments unless it violates something

VampyMage

Reaction score
CGW currently still using Fedex right? Expecting an express shipment from them next week.

Nightgyr

Reaction score
has anyone here purchased alcohol (spirits) for freight forwarding from UK to Singapore?

vpost and ezbuy explicitly no alcoholic beverages allowed

Does anyone have a recommendation? Thank you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.