BTO 2019 FEB - Official Thread

sYkOpAtH

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dulan. Every time see hdb release bto promo, get excited wait until application start then apply. After apply happy happy, Everyday check subscription rate. Application finish, look forward to result day. Near result day check see mouse finish anot.
Result release. Email come. No queue. Come forum see all the excitement.
Jump to next bto thread.
Cycle repeats. Vicious cycle. Worst than a human bad habit.

EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

I know how you feel. Have tried many times myself to very disappointing results, even when I apply using MCPS all that.

Finally got 3xx/663 in Kallang/Whampoa with public scheme. I had given up hope after seeing the subscription rate.

Keep trying! You'll get there eventually.

foreveru13

Master Member
Reaction score
I gotten a queue number for 2 rooms flexi.

Question: if you get a number that exceeded the number of flats and in the end, all the units got snatched up before you, will HDB inform you no need to wait liao? :s11:

if you got number that exceeded and somehow many people dropout and got units left, they will inform you to go for selection.
then you monitor got what units left.
if you don't select (e.g cos 1st floor but there are units left) you will kenna marked for 1 chance.
if second time you don't select again, you will suspended for 1year.

so its quite suay if end up got unit to select but all 1st floor then you kenna penalised just like that.

HCS_HCS

Reaction score
Anyone trying up May BTO for Boon Keng site? Should I apply with MCPS or just public scheme better?

chocostick

Reaction score
I know how you feel. Have tried many times myself to very disappointing results, even when I apply using MCPS all that.

Finally got 3xx/663 in Kallang/Whampoa with public scheme. I had given up hope after seeing the subscription rate.

Keep trying! You'll get there eventually.
Fellow 3xx-er! My first time balloting, any idea when will we be called up for selection?

sYkOpAtH

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fellow 3xx-er! My first time balloting, any idea when will we be called up for selection?

No idea.

I was in the May 2018 SBF exercise, got notified Oct 2018 about appt in Nov.

Queue number was 2xx. But by my turn all the flats were gone.

The rest of my tries don't even have number.

Reaction score
I’m applying again... previously I applied 5times using public scheme all no queue number. This time apply under mcps got queue number but the number sucks

Anyone trying up May BTO for Boon Keng site? Should I apply with MCPS or just public scheme better?

sYkOpAtH

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Last time i applied public scheme i didn't even get queue number.

when i applied MCPS, got queue number but number above flat supply, so by my turn all the flats gone.

now i apply public scheme again i got 3xx/663 when the subscription rate was 8.8 for first timer.

so really is see luck bah. Good luck!

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time i applied public scheme i didn't even get queue number.

when i applied MCPS, got queue number but number above flat supply, so by my turn all the flats gone.

now i apply public scheme again i got 3xx/663 when the subscription rate was 8.8 for first timer.

so really is see luck bah. Good luck!

I don't know whether the hit rate is true but this was what my colleagues and neighbours tell me one.

Apply liao, take the application go see MP. Tell MP blah blah boo boo then MP will write in for you. Got abit more chance.

sYkOpAtH

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't know whether the hit rate is true but this was what my colleagues and neighbours tell me one.

Apply liao, take the application go see MP. Tell MP blah blah boo boo then MP will write in for you. Got abit more chance.

My friends told me that too. some also told me go be grassroots leader, got even more chance.

But i didn't do any of these.

Last edited:

hazardhut

Reaction score
Haha, I need 75% applicants in front of me to drop out for me to have a chance

Sent from Careeach HR using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.