Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

BuGGi3

Master Member
Reaction score
Do you all think its worth it to renew COE 10 years for a Camry? As in buy a COE 2.0 Camry then renew it for another 10 years.

Roadtax chor down the road. And you will stand to lose a lot as parf rebate is forfeited when you renew coe. Fc is not fantastic either.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Roadtax chor down the road. And you will stand to lose a lot as parf rebate is forfeited when you renew coe. Fc is not fantastic either.

Do you all think its worth it to renew COE 10 years for a Camry? As in buy a COE 2.0 Camry then renew it for another 10 years.

My colleague just renewed 10years on his 2.0L camry. Parf value +body + PQP.
All in, dep per year around 7k+.

Yeah, road tax is up 10% every year from 11th ~ 15th years. Subsequent, 16th year on wards to 10th year, at what you paid on the 15th year.

Personally, there is risks as you don't really know the "heath" condition of this car.
I was thinking of what you thinking too... Buy something like 8yo or 9 yo car, drive drive then renew...

Last edited:

earthtk

Reaction score
Anyone left their car at carclicks for servicing, part change etc? Safe to leave there? Plan to change a few stuff

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone left their car at carclicks for servicing, part change etc? Safe to leave there? Plan to change a few stuff

I would suggest better stay around from time to time.... Unless your relationship with CC is "Are-gar-ji" type. Aka buddy till can share underwear.... lolz...
Don't get me wrong, for those been using CC. Personally, i have not use them yet.
This is just to play safe....

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okay. Thanks for info.

Vios left 2 years. My daddy say if I still want car, kaki settle liao because he'll settle my wedding + take out money for BTO renovation. He tell me to grow up. Nb. :sad:

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any shops beside mxtrading sell engine oil? In sgp

Check carousell. Alot of seller

Also what EO you looking to buy.... Some seller are individual car owners and over stock, can squeeze for better price.

Lucas, Amsoil...etc Limited individual seller, mostly ads by workshops.
Castro and Shell HU, there are individual car owners and re- sellers....

Happy Carousell-ing:s13::s13:

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okay. Thanks for info.

Vios left 2 years. My daddy say if I still want car, kaki settle liao because he'll settle my wedding + take out money for BTO renovation. He tell me to grow up. Nb. :sad:

Still got time... Drive till to the scrapyard lor....
Low COE now is the lure.... very tempting... :D:D

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still got time... Drive till to the scrapyard lor....
Low COE now is the lure.... very tempting... :D:D

I count and count, i think i can afford max $80k. Anything more, will be force to do OT to cover so i mai.

Somemore now I heng heng kena BTO, my family tell me take company transport. House is priority.

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okay. Thanks for info.

LOL
Since already grown up
Time to take over his company

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

camotorpedo

Reaction score

I do that, leave my number and walk to the coffeeshop and grocery mart nearby. So far ok la

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOL
Since already grown up
Time to take over his company

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

My daddy no company leh. Just that we both working in same company but he management, i only 1 smelly technician. :(

earthtk

Reaction score
I do that, leave my number and walk to the coffeeshop and grocery mart nearby. So far ok la
Oh I didn't know near by got places.. I went there like some industrial area.. carclick only got one branch right haha

camotorpedo

Reaction score
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.