BTO 2019 FEB - Official Thread

raf

Reaction score
Haha it’s more sad to be a 1st timer with MCPS in mid 30s and still trying to get my 1st BTO =(

I can understand also, first timer mcps also. Always out of the queue number range and units all taken before my number. Applied 9 times already. So really is luck I guess.

hacktic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
like that MCPS for fuk....i suppose the pool of MCPS applicants is just as high out there.
they cant allocate more to MCPS because the others will complain, why don't just put everyone into one basket..... otherwise this "priority" scheme seems like its just for show...

koganei123

Master Member
Reaction score
if you got number that exceeded and somehow many people dropout and got units left, they will inform you to go for selection.
then you monitor got what units left.
if you don't select (e.g cos 1st floor but there are units left) you will kenna marked for 1 chance.
if second time you don't select again, you will suspended for 1year.

so its quite suay if end up got unit to select but all 1st floor then you kenna penalised just like that.

really huh?

if only left bad units dont go select will miss your chance?

so those Q number near the end dont know is lucky or suay

Reaction score
I went to see also.... queue number also ****

I don't know whether the hit rate is true but this was what my colleagues and neighbours tell me one.

Apply liao, take the application go see MP. Tell MP blah blah boo boo then MP will write in for you. Got abit more chance.

foreveru13

Master Member
Reaction score
really huh?

if only left bad units dont go select will miss your chance?

so those Q number near the end dont know is lucky or suay

more of suay if no intention to get 2nd floor or 1st floor.
cos punggol my friend got exceeded by alot of numbers, her number was 1xxx, but she got sms saying she's got appointment date to select in the punggol feb BTO.
on her selection date, left about 10 units, which were 2nd floor and 38sqm that one. she asked the officer if i don't select how? if next one don't select will be suspended.

hazardhut

Reaction score
I rather that the ballot queue cut off isn't that high, I don't want to be given shitty choices, and forfeit for something no one want.

Sent from Careeach HR using GAGT

lamEduDe

Reaction score
Fu.ckers like you will have your whole family die.

actually shouldnt curse his whole family to die, just curse him to die then his queue have to give up :s8:

I don't know whether the hit rate is true but this was what my colleagues and neighbours tell me one.

Apply liao, take the application go see MP. Tell MP blah blah boo boo then MP will write in for you. Got abit more chance.

go mp no use one, i got 5 different MPs to write in for me for one single application and didnt even get a queue number. and that was my 7th try

daniel92

Reaction score
Anyone trying up May BTO for Boon Keng site? Should I apply with MCPS or just public scheme better?

if u qualify for mcps u shld always go for mcps. apparently (based on hdb letter), u get ballotted once within the mcps group and then if you fail there then you get ballotted with the public scheme people one more time. so i dont see why you would want to go under public scheme if you can go under mcps and have a higher chance of getting a ballot/queue number.

ELGP Coaching

Reaction score
Got X/20 for MGPS, pretty lucky :) Thankfully my parents were willing to downsize so all stay near each other easier to take care.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.