Baht exchange rate

TakKiu

Master Member
Reaction score
The massagelady told me no vote cause she don't know who is who and she not interested. The mood is make $.

:s13:

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The massagelady told me no vote cause she don't know who is who and she not interested. The mood is make $.

:s13:
ya I only just found yesterday that it's not compulsory for them to vote. I was asking my friends where do they need to report to for voting, they say they don't intend to go. :s13:

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

TakKiu

Master Member
Reaction score
ya I only just found yesterday that it's not compulsory for them to vote. I was asking my friends where do they need to report to for voting, they say they don't intend to go. :s13:

[size=+7]Ice cream....[/size]

:spin:

Machine_Gunnerz

Reaction score
Some money changers in arcade are claiming no more stock of Baht. Is there bhat gonna rise again? Already best i can find is 23.2 only

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
today changed some cash at central rama9 at 23.30 to deposit to my account here... have been using the youtrip card for the past two weeks and the rates are really good especially last week when the rates were 23.4X... then slowly dropped and hovered at high 23.3X...

3jwGmP4.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.