View Single Post
Old 21-03-2019, 07:59 AM   #98
kennethlohb

Tks bro for the advise. I was looking at the 5br to stay in but just worried might be congested. The 4BR at tapestry looks quite interesting with the dual key units. Yes priced increased Frm what I saw the first time. I thought the concierge for The Tapestry also v good. Iím such a sucker for service. Lol

For 2br investment I recently went to see Rezi 24. Like not bad and I feel gd cap and rental returns, gr8 entry price.. but no bullets. Need to focus on buying 1 for own stay.

Don't know about now but the Tapestry was launched at $1,310psf about 1 year ago. https://www.straitstimes.com/busines...t-the-tapestry

The location is poor as it's not within walking distance to any MRT so capital appreciation would be slow. If you ask me to choose between Treasure vs Tapestry then Treasure wins hands down due to better location. Me personally, I'd go for Coco Palms as it just TOPed (can move in right away) and it's a comfortable 5min+ walk to Pasir Ris MRT and the 2 bedrooms are going at about $1,200psf~ only. You probably drive so you won't care about the MRT but if you sell in the future it will matter a lot to most people. I personally won't buy a condo unless it's within 5min+ walk to an MRT.

The closer a condo is located to an MRT = Better chance of capital appreciation
kennethlohb is offline   Reply With Quote