Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

SuperSprint

Reaction score
Anyone left their car at carclicks for servicing, part change etc? Safe to leave there? Plan to change a few stuff

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Depends how long if more then 2 hours labour work, I ask Jospeh to send me to nearby prata shop to eat using ah yuan Vios.

Then ready Liao they will WhatsApp me and come pick me.
If less then hour I will stay in thier reception see YouTube.

earthtk

Reaction score
Depends how long if more then 2 hours labour work, I ask Jospeh to send me to nearby prata shop to eat using ah yuan Vios.

Then ready Liao they will WhatsApp me and come pick me.
If less then hour I will stay in thier reception see YouTube.
Ah... That's nice.. I think it will take a half day worth of work for mine

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any workshop in jb good at wrapping services? Like grills and side mirror etc. Not whole car

SuperSprint

Reaction score
Any workshop in jb good at wrapping services? Like grills and side mirror etc. Not whole car

Can try x-line car accessories and tint @ mount Austin.
Or Sheng auto , try them once for interior wrap of radio and gear panel. Results not very good. Exterior can try ask them.

LKS0896

Reaction score
hi guys,

any recommendation for tyres? 205/55/16. both myself and friend looking to change. current on Yokohama bluearth. newbie on tires, looking for similar.

in addition, not sure why, my front run out much faster then rear. my rear still got a good 50-60%. front almost finish, can feel the min. thread marker. balancing/rotation issue?

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys,

any recommendation for tyres? 205/55/16. both myself and friend looking to change. current on Yokohama bluearth. newbie on tires, looking for similar.

in addition, not sure why, my front run out much faster then rear. my rear still got a good 50-60%. front almost finish, can feel the min. thread marker. balancing/rotation issue?

16" still cheaper in Johor. Really depends on what's your priority.

Front wear out more because you didn't rotate your tyres. I rotate mine every 5-10k or whenever I pass by Carclick Garage

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys,

Any sizes below 16", JB should be cheaper....
Front tires worn off faster is quite normal. Check the worn condition of the tires if is worn evenly.
Personally, i go for tire rotation/ balancing / alignment when i do EO change.

LKS0896

Reaction score
16" still cheaper in Johor. Really depends on what's your priority.

Front wear out more because you didn't rotate your tyres. I rotate mine every 5-10k or whenever I pass by Carclick Garage

Any sizes below 16", JB should be cheaper....
Front tires worn off faster is quite normal. Check the worn condition of the tires if is worn evenly.
Personally, i go for tire rotation/ balancing / alignment when i do EO change.

Thanks guys for your inputs. Any shop to recommend? I think I would change the front tyres then start to balance and rotate during every servicing. Did not do that in the past. Also, I heard that if only change a pair, the old tires should be swapped to front. Is this the case?

SuperSprint

Reaction score
Thanks guys for your inputs. Any shop to recommend? I think I would change the front tyres then start to balance and rotate during every servicing. Did not do that in the past. Also, I heard that if only change a pair, the old tires should be swapped to front. Is this the case?

LCH Brother
NYK auto
Tyreworld
Tryemart

Only LCH and trye world accept credit card the rest pay by cash.

Usually I put old tyres at the back then new pair in front
So that the front new will wear our faster to the same as rear old tyres.

Then u can rotate next time and prolong the old tyres lifespan.

When buy from them try to ask free balancing and alignment
Usually is free balancing only, alignment free when u buy 4pcs.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Depends where i visiting, did mine frequently on the following shops:-

1. Syarikat Lim Chin Hin
Jalan Pingai Taman Pelangi
80400 Johor Bahru, Johor.

2. BC Tyres & Rim. (Find them on FB)

Usullay, i goes to the first shop if am/ around custom area. After shop, wash car pump petrol and return.

For the 2nd shop, if i have time and craving for laska. Is a distance away.

Personally, i changed front set tires once at 2nd shop months back. Comes with free balance and only discounted alignment (sighzz).
Buy 4 tires, free alignment and balancing.
Recently, returned for usual wheel alignment/ rotation/ balance. The shop boss suggest dun need rotate, next round then rotate with the rear set as rear is old set. I think he suggest that to keep all 4 tires worn evenly down then next time change all fours tgt... Business mind.... lolz

Last edited:

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Simi type of laksa?
Google and it's in Kulai?
Its a bit too far

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.