View Single Post
Old 21-03-2019, 05:54 PM   #8256
Boo_lady

Do you still have friends or relatives mah? Lucky you are. If yes pls appreciate. Because after I face problems with LS and scams I lost everything in my life.

I face everything alone and stay strong because I read this forum everyday and I know still have many member here face same problem and heavy than me.

I not good written, sometimes I feel very sad to read all story because I know how they feel. But what can I do is pray and hope them to believe all good addvice here like I did before better than give nonsense advise. Don't you think?

My loan come down from $7000
Now I said left few hundred and I think they can see because they are lml so that why they keep pushing me.

But also not all of them, some lml super nice and understanding, give me time and accept my lowest pay. Super appreciate.
It easy to say than done. Those that you think are gd friends who you think will help, 80% won't. Family, it hard to ask for parents, it the heart thingy that you can't bear to do that. Even can help from family, also have to prepare the now and then argument cos money issues are sensitive in general. To sum it all, borrow from people that you know, sometimes have to bear the way they will judge you in the future.That's why most people will rather source helps from outside instead.