View Single Post
Old 21-03-2019, 06:59 PM   #8262
Lostmoment

For your current friends, it really depends who more gam with u. Maybe can try but it the heart issue that you don't wanna trouble them.

For me, the stone inside me has sunk. So far, no anonymous call or msg. Hopefully it stays this way. Since I never loan from them, I don't find any reasons if they wanna find trouble with me. It just the bank loans i facing now. But, it not as bad as they come over my house to chase me. Sometimes they will send letters or by hand if I'm late to pay, but I still can handle such situation when parents ask. Just said, some bank promo they want me to sign and that's all. Those money lenders I used to engage (they considered understanding and lenient) already changed their contacts so I won't be engaging any money lenders even it legal. I think some of them also behave like those unlicensed ones. I chose to 安分守己. Just pay slowly to the banks, what to do.
Hope I can settle soon too, just one lml trouble my feeling now the rest was polite and accept me to slowly pay because the amount I left is late fee for late payment.

I work very hard last month to settle my loan and I think they can see my outstanding drop down a lot from last month too (as before we taking loan they can check how much we has outstanding from other loan companies) and this may be reason for them to pushing me or think I can pay. But the true result is I also pay all, not anyone of them. Example I has 5 lml, I pay them the same. I didn't choose to finish who first but pay to every company. Also best to do that, because the rest are understand, only one not easy to talk.