View Single Post
Old 21-03-2019, 07:23 PM   #8265
Boo_lady

Hope I can settle soon too, just one lml trouble my feeling now the rest was polite and accept me to slowly pay because the amount I left is late fee for late payment.

I work very hard last month to settle my loan and I think they can see my outstanding drop down a lot from last month too (as before we taking loan they can check how much we has outstanding from other loan companies) and this may be reason for them to pushing me or think I can pay. But the true result is I also pay all, not anyone of them. Example I has 5 lml, I pay them the same. I didn't choose to finish who first but pay to every company. Also best to do that, because the rest are understand, only one not easy to talk.
Ya, there will be 1 out of others who is the badass. When those times I engaged those money lenders, 1 of them gave me trouble too.They are a group. One day, this guy who claimed that in future, all payment to him. So I did lor. The one who I usually paid to, msg and asked for payment. I said I paid to your colleague liao leh. He said why I paid to his colleague? Should be him. He said in that case, pay again. I was like, seriously, pay twice. I'm not printer for money. So i msg his colleague and told him about it. He said ignore him. He ran away with their money with their phone. So now try to scam his previous debtors. Asked me to convey msg to him, anything, msg them. So I did as being told. I guess he was afraid and said nvm then.