Maybank cut mm2 to Hold.. Haha..

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
means what ? :s11:

can buy or can't buy ?

I’m also confused too. Looks so promising then come out report to pour cold water on more than blue, and say this gg2 is not even an investor of the film lol

As usual sghost hai-lan still say this gg2 likely is an investor lol

s-ghost

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I’m also confused too. Looks so promising then come out report to pour cold water on more than blue, and say this gg2 is not even an investor of the film lol

As usual sghost hai-lan still say this gg2 likely is an investor lol

And best is this error in ke report when it was first released

CRPimbL.jpg

Only make $400-$600??

Changes made

lc3RrPN.jpg

oh? i am surprised they are not an investor?

is the report based on facts? first they get the numbers wrong, second they didn't even have the actual budget of the movie :s22::s22:

s-ghost

Honorary Member
Reaction score
anyway as what ah gui always say wrt to how good box office matters not just in terms of instant monetary gains but the future

box office while is a good revenue source for mm2 (indirectly via Cathay and all other cinemas), it's not a main source of revenue for mm2.

for this movie, because mm2 is also investor and production company, so good box office will help them get their shares of returns (ROI).

besides that, it will spur more future projects where they can invest in, or jio other companies to invest in. by opening more projects, it will increase their revenues, and also get a bigger and better branding in the asia market. this is what good box office do for them in the long run.

just ah gui's two gim zua views :o

been here right from the start, will be here through the lows, and hopefully the high in times to come :s12::s12:

to each his own :o

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
oh? i am surprised they are not an investor?

is the report based on facts? first they get the numbers wrong, second they didn't even have the actual budget of the movie :s22::s22:

I know gg2 can choose which movie they want to invest in, but with the success of “take me to the moon”, and also knowing they are going into China, I’m surprised that gg2 choose not to invest in the “more than blue” at all, really is disgrace to the max

s-ghost

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I know gg2 can choose which movie they want to invest in, but with the success of “take me to the moon”, and also knowing they are going into China, I’m surprised that gg2 choose not to invest in the “more than blue” at all, really is disgrace to the max

i seriously doubt that they are not one of the investors leh

even if they are not the one putting in the money, they probably invested in other forms

lai mm2 clarify

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.