Aug BTO 2016 - Valley Spring @ Yishun

Poor old man

Suspended
Reaction score
Thks Hazelnut for the precious infor , will share.

Some info to share after meeting up a few IDs. Have yet to approach any contractors.
@POM, you may share this to FB page. I lazy to type at 2 places.

- Make sure your IDs quote you on the electric works as well. If they cannot quote it together with other scope of work then make a point and ask them to quote as ala carte items. Else when the reno starts they tell u to find your own electrician, u will have big problems.
- Always get the IDs to quote u itemized pricing. Lumpsum is difficult to compare unless all the scope is exactly the same for all IDs which is impossible.
- Those who want to do rain shower with instant heater can be done. But have to buy heater that the shop pair for rain shower. Not all instant heater works.
- Be careful of those IDs that talk to you about packages. Do not sign on the spot no matter how they push u.
- Excel is giving life time warranty for their own products with some ID will not tell u.
- Those who want to change toilet bowl, tell your contractor / ID during reno. Changing it together when the plumber is there to fix the sink is cheaper than after reno.
- Need to do some homework before going to IDs like type of flooring, what kind of material for work top etc.

Enough of my loh soh.. I post again if I think of anything

Hazelnuts1102

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U mean something like this? It’s allowed

vhMgLQL.jpg

Are we allowed to do that? I mean HDB allow?

Poor old man

Suspended
Reaction score
Ya .. no wonder the first fast 2 blk suddenly slow down . The TOP is in 2020 .
Accordingly to source , they need the blk with BSC and MSCP with entrance and maybe that why our blk PCD is in 2019 .
Some neighbours even have PCD in Sep 19 .

Paging POM.

The TOP date is accurate? Means those build last de will get keys first?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.