iPad Air 10.5" and mini 2019 Discussions

undergrd

Reaction score
I meant why cant they come out w a hardware that is compatible w the latest accessories since they can utilise it w the latest keyboard. Prob I'm missing sth :s22:

How do you want to charge your 2nd gen Pencil with the new iPad Air? :)

boliao45

Reaction score
They could, but are people willing to pay the bucks for all the latest and greatest?

I meant why cant they come out w a hardware that is compatible w the latest accessories since they can utilise it w the latest keyboard. Prob I'm missing sth :s22:

sendhalp

Reaction score
I’m also thinking of getting a mini, for bed time surfing. I feel anything more than mini’s size is heavy and clunky to be used as bedtime reading.

Waiting for Apple store to have it

boliao45

Reaction score
Agree, one thing to point out, mini hurt lesser when you doze off and it free falling into your face.

I’m also thinking of getting a mini, for bed time surfing. I feel anything more than mini’s size is heavy and clunky to be used as bedtime reading.

my6600

Reaction score

yes, u are right. ipad mini totally does not give any stress while holding on hands to watch video or surf web.

i just ordered mine.

upgraded from ipad mini 2 which is a more than 5 years old device.

rvyne7

Reaction score
any news when its available in apple store @ orchard? >.< til now it says not available if order also online the delivery time already april

unbiased

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is it worth buying ah? :o

i never use apple before so interested to buy one to try. :o

ayuchan

Reaction score
My iPad air 2 died a month ago, just nice can upgrade to this mini which will be a fantastic size for nua-ing on sofa or bed to catch netflix or play game. Is space grey always a better choice for entertainment purpose?

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think should be in store next week already. I can’t decide between mini and air. Haha! Mini is so portable

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My iPad air 2 died a month ago, just nice can upgrade to this mini which will be a fantastic size for nua-ing on sofa or bed to catch netflix or play game. Is space grey always a better choice for entertainment purpose?

After having a few variant, I think grey is less distracting if you were to watch movies in a dark room. The white border is somewhat reflective.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
You can try iPad mini 4.

xMysterium

Reaction score
quick qns, between this new ipad air and the ipad pro (10.5) which one would you guys get?

sendhalp

Reaction score
is the new mini casing same as iPad mini 4?
I'm getting those silicon casing.
thanks

Read somewhere that, the buttons are slightly shifted.

Better wait a while first or make sure it says 5th gen mini

Posted from PCWX using Mi A2

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.