BTO 2019 FEB - Official Thread

jaryal

Reaction score
hi everyone, based on your experience, q no. 58X/431 for JW 4rm.
we applied under MCPS and PPS but allocated to q number beyond no. of units.
do you all think will stand a high chance to get a unit?
we don't mind getting pioneer cos we need to stay near parents as they are helping to take care my 2 yr old. Feeling very frustrated when we are so much in need of living in this area.

Jorjor

Reaction score
t.me/Kallangwhampoafeb

come join Kallang Breeze / Towner Crest February 2019 BTO telegram group!

Reaction score
58X should stand some chances still. Ultimately it depends on the number of dropout. You must be ok with the 2nd floor. Most likely it will be 2nd floor left based on the queue no

we don't mind getting pioneer cos we need to stay near parents as they are helping to take care my 2 yr old. Feeling very frustrated when we are so much in need of living in this area.

jaryal

Reaction score
58X should stand some chances still. Ultimately it depends on the number of dropout. You must be ok with the 2nd floor. Most likely it will be 2nd floor left based on the queue no

Thanks for your reply, if there's a chance to get a unit and left with 2nd floor, we will also not hesitate to take it too. sighs!

Milner_24

Reaction score

wow pps and mcps still outside the unit?

means those in front of you has more priority?

how does this work

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.