Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenplicity

Reaction score
https://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Special/Special.aspx?sid=176057

0322_SS_coupon_tcs.v_2.png

thank you. 30%, good for buying earpiece, micro sd card etc...

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
if order havent ship mean i can cancel order right?

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If cancel seller never approve then how? Payment stuck with Qoo10?

there are 3 path....

1. seller approve cancellation the next day.
2. seller ship out immediately.
3. seller play waiting games , so longer refund process.

so best is to ask seller then cancel.
if change of mind, just cancel straight and explaining nicely..... :o

kenplicity

Reaction score
https://www.straitstimes.com/business/grab-launches-online-checkout-system-plans-customer-credit-services-and-loans

Soon u can pay Qoo10 by grab pay

IceCreamPoop

Reaction score
so like, for the $30 lucky draw thing, where exactly will they post for the event winners? And also when i applied it popped up the discount coupon page, was doing this on computer, normal rite?

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so like, for the $30 lucky draw thing, where exactly will they post for the event winners? And also when i applied it popped up the discount coupon page, was doing this on computer, normal rite?

yeah, they will notify winners through qpost & their email.

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All my accounts which used the 100 coupon either got the txn cancelled, or totally blocked from applying coupons...

Will my card get charged and reversed in a subsequent txn, or is it pending and cancelled? Anyone knows?

Sent from A Person Who Spent Hours Researching Geneco So You Don't Have To! Pm Me For More Details! using GAGT

Last edited:

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All my accounts which used the 100 coupon either got the txn cancelled, or totally blocked from applying coupons...

Will my card get charged and reversed in a subsequent txn, or is it pending and cancelled? Anyone knows?

Sent from A Person Who Spent Hours Researching Geneco So You Don't Have To! Pm Me For More Details! using GAGT

no worries, they will refund u in few working days.

how many coupons u used?

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no worries, they will refund u in few working days.

how many coupons u used?
1 only. Did it with 1st clone account. Got cancelled. Tried to do with other clones and all got blocked from using. Used my main to order, got cancelled again. Not sure why...i only intended to buy 1 item also cannot. Not like I spamming multiple coupons

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1 only. Did it with 1st clone account. Got cancelled. Tried to do with other clones and all got blocked from using. Used my main to order, got cancelled again. Not sure why...i only intended to buy 1 item also cannot. Not like I spamming multiple coupons

Curious, wat item is tat?

MrAwesomeX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ip blocked . all my accounts also kanna.

doesn't matter what you buy .they just wanna fart you lol

Slowdown

Master Member
Reaction score
I want to use my Q-coins in Quube to pay for my first purchase. It asked me for a password. I don't remember I set a password for the wallet. How do I set a password? TIA.

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
I want to use my Q-coins in Quube to pay for my first purchase. It asked me for a password. I don't remember I set a password for the wallet. How do I set a password? TIA.
When you first setup the wallet, for sure they ask you to set a password one.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.