Samsung Galaxy Buds 2019

Advancer

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone buying this?
I have been using the Gear IconX 2018 and sold it recently anticipating to buy the 2019 buds.
Happy with the older one and looking forward to the new one.

TheBaldMan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is the same set given with the s10?Does it hv inbuilt memory as iconx?Abolutely love my icon.No qualms.

meet_nanda

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Yes, it is the same model that is given free with S10. It has 8GB built-in memory, double that of IconX.

This is the same set given with the s10?Does it hv inbuilt memory as iconx?Abolutely love my icon.No qualms.

mac_oasis

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes, it is the same model that is given free with S10. It has 8GB built-in memory, double that of IconX.
Confirm got double the storage ? Does it even have built in storage ? Can't seem to find any information

meet_nanda

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I read in GSMArena website that it will come with 8GB storage. I'm not sure if there are two versions, one with storage and one without.

When I asked the staff in SES today, he said that there is no built-in storage in the model that is given free with S10. I suspect that the retail version will not have storage as well.

sgn00b

Reaction score
I read a review saying it had noise isolation & ambient mode. But it wasn't clear if it was passive or not. Can you confirm that it has passive isolation only?

I just got mine. Charging it up now.

Reaction score
I read in GSMArena website that it will come with 8GB storage. I'm not sure if there are two versions, one with storage and one without.

When I asked the staff in SES today, he said that there is no built-in storage in the model that is given free with S10. I suspect that the retail version will not have storage as well.
Retail most likely has?

Sent from Sony Z4 using GAGT

Advancer

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone has issue charging the case and indicator light never turn green?
I have charged mine for a full day and the light remains red.

nightrunner_85

Reaction score
Hi there, anyone face distortions with the buds ? I connect my ipod touch 7 with the buds to listen music. I faced distortions whenever i placed my ipod touch in the pants pocket and move around. The distortions stop when i stop moving or i take out the ipod torch and hold it in my hand while on the move. Is my body causing interference with the bluetooth signal and reception? Any idea how to solve the problem ? I find it a hassle to always hold the ipod while on the move to be connected seamlessly with the buds. Would appreciate some advice. Thanks.

iAHBEE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi there, anyone face distortions with the buds ? I connect my ipod touch 7 with the buds to listen music. I faced distortions whenever i placed my ipod touch in the pants pocket and move around. The distortions stop when i stop moving or i take out the ipod torch and hold it in my hand while on the move. Is my body causing interference with the bluetooth signal and reception? Any idea how to solve the problem ? I find it a hassle to always hold the ipod while on the move to be connected seamlessly with the buds. Would appreciate some advice. Thanks.

to be frank, either you continue holding on to it or use a wired earphone. else get rid of the ipod touch for another device.

keemmeng

Reaction score
The galaxy buds' batt will drain if I just remove and insert back into the case without first pausing the music on the player? Happened to me.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

rubbadubbaducky!

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RRP $238.

I bought mine off Carousell for $200. I’m loving it so far. Decent sound quality for its price, and 6 hours battery/charge!

Tested mine in the gym and feels comfortable wearing it for 2 hours straight. Did weight lifting and never once felt like it was going to fall off, haven’t tested running with it yet.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.