View Single Post
Old 23-03-2019, 01:59 AM   #8314
Boo_lady

Ya same. There was once borrowed from a childhood friend bcos my grandma passed away and I had to fork out 2.8k more but short of 1.1k so I borrowed from my childhood friend and told her pay day pay her. Not even pay day already kpkb abt the sum and spread around to other friends, and say me nasty things on whatsapp, I get so angry and sad yet borrow from LS. It gets me even worse at that point of time as I kept on using loan to cover the other one. Which in the long run thank god for parents whom helped me to pay. Thatís why never trust friends, I rather put in all effort on my parents. Last time when I treat them eat or drink all come. Talk about money to friends and relatives all run. Knn.
Sometimes normal friends are more helpful than closer ones. Few years back, I went through down pit. I loss my job, broke up with my ex of 8 years (cos of him, I was in bank debts due to his gambling habit), financial broke, family found me useless, good friends (even bff for a decade) drifted away cos I was in depression mode and being very negative. I had left with nothing. Almost killed myself. But gradually overcame it. Had a hard time being strong especially those friends whom drifted and didn't wanna hung out with me. I realized why should I live my life for them? Just **** off my life then if u are looking down on me. I can't say I'm successful or capable. I do have my own online business (sub line) currently which I did everything myself. Somehow I did it just to tell these people, everybody will go through bad times. I'm glad I face it earlier and stand up stronger than u guys. Thanks for teaching me the meaning of life.

Last edited by Boo_lady; 23-03-2019 at 02:03 AM..