View Single Post
Old 23-03-2019, 11:52 AM   #8317
Curioustranger
Master Member

It was devastating... I didn’t dare to share this story of mine with anyone, until this moment when I saw your post... Yeah sometimes normal friends are better than bff. Until now I still can’t believe a close “bff” of mine actually did that to me spread rumours to our friends and post me on Instagram story. Made me really friendless. I remembered that there was one friend that saw her Instagram story my “bff” posted whatsapp me and suan me. “Eh what happened ah?” “You no money pay ah” At that point of time when that happened it made me fear, I doesn’t even dare to step out of my house. I thought to myself because of 1 bad thing I did, they remembered and doesn’t remember how I was there for them, treat them meals or drinks. I never once brought up this things that I did for them because I believe what I have done, god has eyes to see. Cried and cried during that lowest point of time. Kinda get me into depression. Thank god for my parents whom there for me talk me out.
& I’m real happy that you’ve found your ways in life and of your achievements! Work hard and don’t look back dear. I wish you all the best and success in your business!!

Sometimes normal friends are more helpful than closer ones. Few years back, I went through down pit. I loss my job, broke up with my ex of 8 years (cos of him, I was in bank debts due to his gambling habit), financial broke, family found me useless, good friends (even bff for a decade) drifted away cos I was in depression mode and being very negative. I had left with nothing. Almost killed myself. But gradually overcame it. Had a hard time being strong especially those friends whom drifted and didn't wanna hung out with me. I realized why should I live my life for them? Just **** off my life then if u are looking down on me. I can't say I'm successful or capable. I do have my own online business (sub line) currently which I did everything myself.

Last edited by Curioustranger; 23-03-2019 at 11:55 AM..