Xiaomi MIPAD 4

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
zhun bo ??
then why they ask me to send back to SZ sia ? they could have done a collective delivery back to SZ and cheaper..

I've gone there to collect a pair of Redmi 5 phones. On opening up and powering up, I realised the phones didn't have the language I wanted. They very nicely checked the Redmi 5A for me also to see if the language I wanted was present. It was not. And they allowed me to return the phone for a full refund. They even helped me with the process for I didn't know how to do it, and guiding me through the Qoo10 app. So yes, they have an office in SLS.

Collective delivery is of course possible, but if they have to wait for a certain number of pieces to ship back? That would delay the return process which you would not want right? When I was there, in fact I was in the shop space for over an hour, I did see customers coming in collect repaired phones. Unfortunately no one sent in a phone when I was there, so I don't know what their RMA processes are like.

Also, this was last year, not sure if they're still there... Just my experience dealing with them.

kohler

Reaction score
Can't seems to find a good deal on qoo10. Anyone has lobang to get one for cheap?

This year the qoo10 voucher sux. Even if u can utilize the voucher , the price is mark up normally.

Yes , finer has one of the best price with bundle case and temper glass .

Most of the local seller in Singapore normally bundle with temper glass but no casing. I go for Finer cos the price is the reasonable and it bundle with casing with add-on

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To date, there hasn't been a global release of this tablet right ?

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've gone there to collect a pair of Redmi 5 phones. On opening up and powering up, I realised the phones didn't have the language I wanted. They very nicely checked the Redmi 5A for me also to see if the language I wanted was present. It was not. And they allowed me to return the phone for a full refund. They even helped me with the process for I didn't know how to do it, and guiding me through the Qoo10 app. So yes, they have an office in SLS.

Collective delivery is of course possible, but if they have to wait for a certain number of pieces to ship back? That would delay the return process which you would not want right? When I was there, in fact I was in the shop space for over an hour, I did see customers coming in collect repaired phones. Unfortunately no one sent in a phone when I was there, so I don't know what their RMA processes are like.

Also, this was last year, not sure if they're still there... Just my experience dealing with them.

oh..if only they can just ask me to bring to SLS for my case...
anyway, I received my "2months no see" mipad4...fixed, and dunno if it's the same set but nevermind..."english" it and now working good with all my email account, facebook, pubG, etc...but GPS seems to be some problem..maybe need to bring outdoor (cos I remember my earlier set was ok with GPS..)
finer even send me a temper glass also... (I have teared out mine before I send in to repair as I thot the temper glass could be a root cause for my touch screen issue..)

kudos to Finer ! now I am going to check with them about my lost time..if I can get at least 1 month extension to my 1 year warranty..

ah_cleo

Master Member
Reaction score
anyway, I received my "2months no see" mipad4...fixed, and dunno if it's the same set but nevermind..."english" it and now working good with all my email account, facebook, pubG, etc...but GPS seems to be some problem..maybe need to bring outdoor (cos I remember my earlier set was ok with GPS..)

isit cannot get a lock? i am experiencing it also. cant seem to get any fix

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GPS is working outdoor...only at home dunno why cannot detect.. (Iphone, and xiaomi note 5 no problem with GPS at home though)

wildfaye29

Reaction score
Hi all, need some help.

Mi Pad 4 non LTE model.

Was on 9.6.8.0(odjmifd).

Found 10.1.1.0 ODJNCFI China Stable and updated via fast boot.
(not able to install from package directly - no sure why)

Than it found a new OTA update 10.2.1.0(odjcnxm) and i downloaded it.

Now the play store and gmail refuse to work - the app open and shut immediately.

I checked and my google account details still reside in the tablet.

But when i try to add a new google account - nothing happens.

Any idea how to solve this without doing a full reset?

kottty

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all, need some help.

Mi Pad 4 non LTE model.

Was on 9.6.8.0(odjmifd).

Now the play store and gmail refuse to work - the app open and shut immediately.

try Reset phone and install back Google installer

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone know how to change the system search engine to Google? default is using shenma...and there's option to change to baidu, sogou or shenma but not google

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, need some help.

Mi Pad 4 non LTE model.

Was on 9.6.8.0(odjmifd).

Reinstall play store using Google installer or look for the latest Google installer from miui forum for the mipad 4.

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 20 using GAGT

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GPS is working outdoor...only at home dunno why cannot detect.. (Iphone, and xiaomi note 5 no problem with GPS at home though)

Might be the China ROM... is your Redmi Note 5 using a China ROM or Global ROM? China ROM seems to have some issues with locking onto GPS... quite widely reported on XDA forums plus HWZ as well...

hermes76

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard of this shop Boom from Lazada? They selling MI Pad 4 Plus LTE for $409. I got the Lazada $47 off coupon so thinking of buying this export set.

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro using GAGT

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard of this shop Boom from Lazada? They selling MI Pad 4 Plus LTE for $409. I got the Lazada $47 off coupon so thinking of buying this export set.

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro using GAGT
Yea bought my mi8 from them on Lazada before.

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 20 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.