The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

runningman.snsd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where to buy 10 slots watch box where it comes with soft pillows for the watch instead of the stiff stiff 1 from China

As I have rather small wrist, a lot times when I keep it on the stiff pillow it feel forced and feel like my metal bracelet is being stressed apart

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Going with the crown on casual Friday
obijTspl.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U can d.i.y

Measure and cut yourself.

Anyone know where to buy 10 slots watch box where it comes with soft pillows for the watch instead of the stiff stiff 1 from China

As I have rather small wrist, a lot times when I keep it on the stiff pillow it feel forced and feel like my metal bracelet is being stressed apart

pwillie

Master Member
Reaction score

just buy the 10-slot box you want, and 10 extra pillows from aliexpress? remove the original cushions.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Simple Saturday watch
gXMLlSMl.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
沉入你腦中,消化掉,再從屁眼放出去?
那麼你就跟一些數目的坡民一樣,腦子裡祗有“靠貴撐身”的理念,沒什麼兩樣嘛。。。!
就如一個理工學院生,出來社會打工,還要求每天至少一餐要和牛排,一餐要三文魚,喝方面,咖啡也要名牌,酒要有陪酒相伴。。。給你一個月拿回家$2200也不夠啦!

還要負責戴名錶咧。。。靠!成熟一點啦!

最重要的是什麼,腦袋要有個好枕頭。紙鈔猶如羽毛,可以塞入枕頭套,塞得多厚,塞得多穩,塞得多舒服,天天才可以睡得安穩。多餘的羽毛,如果夠多的話,才換名牌飾物。。。

想想看啦。。。你的收入到底有多穩當?起伏高?還是起伏低?

多谢Ed兄的良药,我收如不高算一般吧,得扛起全家开销。差不多是月光族,暂时没太多储蓄虽然说有点年纪。

没车贷,没孩子,房贷用公基金贷还到67岁。剩余的一些短债还有几个月还清。我通常吃经济菜饭佩亚坤咖啡。不常喝酒没其他娱乐开销。

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.