Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Jason8811

Reaction score
yea grab the Nuarl too.. sound quality definitely comparable to those higher tier wireless buds like momentum, beoplay.. decent bass and clarity too.. balance sound overall. thumbs up for the recommendation :spin:

I like it better than the B&O E8. I don't mind the Sennheiser Momentum true wireless but the Nuarl is cheaper and very good too, especially with the 10hr battery life.

Spongy

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi,

i have been thinking of buying a wireless earbuds but there are just too many to choose from and i know nothing about earphones.

Any recommendations? I saw theres this jabra elite 65T. Is it good??

I am using the Jabra elite 65t for about 5 months now. So far very good and reliable compared to my crazybaby nano, which I have dumped it after one week of using.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Qcy t1c or t1s the best liao. Same earbuds, only charging case different capacity.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone know where can i get spare charging cable for the nuarl box?

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

ChaoCheapBuy

Reaction score
Thinking of getting Nuarl, which model is better?
Thank you

think many can agree it should be nt01ax, latest model..

anyone compared it against the jabra elite? also would like some feedback on how nt01ax stands against moderate physical activity (runs, gym).

also it has no ambient mode i believe?

Reavl

Reaction score
thank for the reply
Can i know what the different between the NT01 vs NT01AX
Cant seem to find much information except the aptX

and the NT100 sound quality wise?
NT100 have up to 28 hours playback
thank you for your reply!

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The up to 28 hours is with the charging case, the earbuds itself about 4 hours only. Many misleading ads on battery life for wireless buds cos they include the battery case time also, which is inaccurate since you cannot listen while the buds are charging.

uplorry

Suspended
Reaction score
thank for the reply
Can i know what the different between the NT01 vs NT01AX
Cant seem to find much information except the aptX

and the NT100 sound quality wise?
NT100 have up to 28 hours playback
thank you for your reply!

My sister-in-law has the NT01-B so I can do a little comparison:

NT01AX has 10 hour playtime per charge while the NT01-B down to half at 5 hour.
NT01AX has better Qualcomm chip than NT01-B.
NT01AX comes in "black gold" (bronze) but NT01-B comes in either matte black or "silver black".
I believe NT01AX comes with the NT-CASE2 which is an upgraded case. Maybe the newer NT01-B also comes with it.
Of course, the NT01AX also costs a bit more, but are well worth it in my books.

I personally DO NOT recommend the NT100. Infact, I exchanged the NT100 for the NT01AX. NT100's fit is poor as the attachable wings fall off way too easily (I see it as a design flaw). Sound quality and connection is pretty bad as well. 4 hour use per charge is alos pretty meagre. One good thing about the NT100 though, is it's IPX7 rating instead of the IPX4 on the NT01AX/B.

I would say go for the NT01AX, or the NT01-B if you really don't have the budget.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.