Treasure at Tampines

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Yup beside club house and pool facing.

I prefer your 2 bedder layout than the 1 bedder. At least u got a decent toilet, wall separate living room and bedroom. All living, bedroom facing pool.

Last edited:

bjory

Reaction score
I prefer your 2 bedder layout than the 1 bedder. At least u got a decent toilet, wall separate living room and bedroom. All living, bedroom facing pool.
Yup and it’s below $900 and high floor and good facing. And units are rare so hopefully if really wanna sell can get a better price than the normal 2 bedder with 1 toilet.

microtek

Master Member
Reaction score
I bought Treasure since it’s this is in the location that I’m most familiar with. Even thou many says location is not great but doesn’t matter I know the area very well.

Besides not many condo in Tampines is around the mature side of Tampines.

Parc Esta even thou it’s opp Eunos but the psf is way too high.

For own stay, if you like it just go ahead bah... What you like others might not.

microtek

Master Member
Reaction score
With the slow down in the market... Many agents still seems like earning big money leh...

Don't be fooled, 5% are the ones making big money, 95% are struggling. It's like that for insurance too. Drop out rates are very very high. I was an agent before and it's really not easy...

Last edited:

aphel14

Reaction score
Yup and it’s below $900 and high floor and good facing. And units are rare so hopefully if really wanna sell can get a better price than the normal 2 bedder with 1 toilet.

congrats in getting ur rare high flr 2-bedder unit.

my friend bought a 2 bedder 1 bath high flr unit for about 800k

bjory

Reaction score
congrats in getting ur rare high flr 2-bedder unit.

my friend bought a 2 bedder 1 bath high flr unit for about 800k
Your friend must had gotten a good deal cos I was shortlisting the same configuration as well mid level pool facing and the price given is already mid $800k.

For high floor with this configuration at $800k should be facing the expressway or at the sides facing street 11?

aphel14

Reaction score
Your friend must had gotten a good deal cos I was shortlisting the same configuration as well mid level pool facing and the price given is already mid $800k.

For high floor with this configuration at $800k should be facing the expressway or at the sides facing street 11?

u're right, his is facing street 11

SBC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So many happy buyers here. What is the mortgage rate like for BUC?

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
So many happy buyers here. What is the mortgage rate like for BUC?

BUC normally is floating rate. U can’t get fixed package until TOP.
The last I got last year was 1.6% (w sibor). Now 2.xx% Liao.
BUC interest rate I usually don’t care much cos amount not significant, full loan not disburse yet.
I’m more concerned about the interest rate package when the project TOP.

Last edited:

simonghl

Reaction score
"Developer Sim Lian released 490 units for sale."

Seems like this released for sale figure always known only after the launch~ :D

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.