Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Reavl

Reaction score
My sister-in-law has the NT01-B so I can do a little comparison:

NT01AX has 10 hour playtime per charge while the NT01-B down to half at 5 hour.
NT01AX has better Qualcomm chip than NT01-B.
NT01AX comes in "black gold" (bronze) but NT01-B comes in either matte black or "silver black".
I believe NT01AX comes with the NT-CASE2 which is an upgraded case. Maybe the newer NT01-B also comes with it.
Of course, the NT01AX also costs a bit more, but are well worth it in my books.

I personally DO NOT recommend the NT100. Infact, I exchanged the NT100 for the NT01AX. NT100's fit is poor as the attachable wings fall off way too easily (I see it as a design flaw). Sound quality and connection is pretty bad as well. 4 hour use per charge is alos pretty meagre. One good thing about the NT100 though, is it's IPX7 rating instead of the IPX4 on the NT01AX/B.

I would say go for the NT01AX, or the NT01-B if you really don't have the budget.

Thank you so much for your input,
If I am going for NT01AX, the price will be around jabra elite active 65t

Then I will considering between this two, anyone have compared between this two?
Will be my daily driver for commuting to work and also running and gym!

Thank you thank you

uplorry

Suspended
Reaction score

Then I will considering between this two, anyone have compared between this two?

Thank you thank you

TBH for sports and working out, I don't know if the NT01's design will be that great. They do stick out quite a bit and can look more bulky. Sound wise the NT01AX is better though. You should head down to Stereo to try them to have a better idea.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Another hoot. :o

2j0zcs2.jpg

kebever

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thank you thank you

interested in this comparison too as well, TIA. :)

kryptonit3

Reaction score
owned a elite 65T previously before switching to Nuarl.. not sure of others but there are distortion when standing near bus ez-link scanner this could be quite irriating depends on how you see it.. comfort would prefer 65T but for sound Nuarl 01AX will win it hands down. downside of Nuarl is no app support and controls r not that well designed.

interested in this comparison too as well, TIA. :)

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What hoot is this?

Samsung Galaxy buds.

Overall bright sound. Not bassy, bass only comes up when called for. The app is quite good, can change to one of the preset EQ, the notification can set to read out the app and from who, useful when phone is in pocket.

Last edited:

Extremme

Master Member
Reaction score
owned a elite 65T previously before switching to Nuarl.. not sure of others but there are distortion when standing near bus ez-link scanner this could be quite irriating depends on how you see it.. comfort would prefer 65T but for sound Nuarl 01AX will win it hands down. downside of Nuarl is no app support and controls r not that well designed.
Not sure if it's related. When I was standing in the train today, the left ear bud of my 65t has intermittent distortion. But its fine if I am walking. Only for that trip. When I took another train its fine. Maybe there was disruption to the frequency by some of the mechanisms

Jason8811

Reaction score
Not sure if it's related. When I was standing in the train today, the left ear bud of my 65t has intermittent distortion. But its fine if I am walking. Only for that trip. When I took another train its fine. Maybe there was disruption to the frequency by some of the mechanisms

Ya, common issue for the Jabra Elite 65T but it doesn't bother me that much. Nuarl so far so good, as mentioned, sound wise they are better, no doubt. Haven't tried running on the Nuarl yet, lately weather not run friendly.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I had a chance to try the Samsung buds and I find them super uncomfortable...

The tips are not good. I changed to spinfit cp350 tips. They are actually quite small. How you find them uncomfortable?

Reaction score
I have JBL endurance Dive - I dun use for swim but good for high intensity worksouts in gym because more water/sweat resistant, Here are the specs:

"Bluetooth wireless allows you to stream high quality music through a full 8 hours without the worry of messy wires interfering with your workout. In just 10 minutes, you can power your headphones for an hour of use.
Note: Bluetooth does not work under water. Songs must be downloaded to the built in MP3 player for headphones to work while swimming
Thanks to the on-board 1GB memory, you can easily store and access more than 200 music tracks directly from your headphones.
Secure fit ear hook design, which automatically turns the power on/off when putting on or taking off the earphones
Featuring IPX7, the JBL Endurance DIVE are designed to be used while swimming and in all weather conditions. Durable and made to last, no matter the elements."

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
I have JBL endurance Dive - I dun use for swim but good for high intensity worksouts in gym because more water/sweat resistant, Here are the specs:

"Bluetooth wireless allows you to stream high quality music through a full 8 hours without the worry of messy wires interfering with your workout. In just 10 minutes, you can power your headphones for an hour of use.
Note: Bluetooth does not work under water. Songs must be downloaded to the built in MP3 player for headphones to work while swimming
Thanks to the on-board 1GB memory, you can easily store and access more than 200 music tracks directly from your headphones.
Secure fit ear hook design, which automatically turns the power on/off when putting on or taking off the earphones
Featuring IPX7, the JBL Endurance DIVE are designed to be used while swimming and in all weather conditions. Durable and made to last, no matter the elements."

kind reminder. this thread is for true wireless earbuds.

Vulpix

Reaction score
The tips are not good. I changed to spinfit cp350 tips. They are actually quite small. How you find them uncomfortable?

Just the way they fit in my ear not comfortable. I have the same problems with Sony wireless earphones too.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.