View Single Post
Old 24-03-2019, 10:00 PM   #8345
Boo_lady

It was devastating... I didn’t dare to share this story of mine with anyone, until this moment when I saw your post... Yeah sometimes normal friends are better than bff. Until now I still can’t believe a close “bff” of mine actually did that to me spread rumours to our friends and post me on Instagram story. Made me really friendless. I remembered that there was one friend that saw her Instagram story my “bff” posted whatsapp me and suan me. “Eh what happened ah?” “You no money pay ah” At that point of time when that happened it made me fear, I doesn’t even dare to step out of my house. I thought to myself because of 1 bad thing I did, they remembered and doesn’t remember how I was there for them, treat them meals or drinks. I never once brought up this things that I did for them because I believe what I have done, god has eyes to see. Cried and cried during that lowest point of time. Kinda get me into depression. Thank god for my parents whom there for me talk me out.
& I’m real happy that you’ve found your ways in life and of your achievements! Work hard and don’t look back dear. I wish you all the best and success in your business!!
Hi there,
Wish you all the best too! Life goes on no matter what happened. Look forward to more exciting journeys!