Treasure at Tampines

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
But 7000 people went to the showroom..............

10000 went to grandeur park showflat, end up 400 over units sold over the weekend.
This one 7000 went to treasure showflat, end up 276 units sold over the weekend.

Ok what, sounds logical. The maths is correct, :D

Last edited:

Brown24

Reaction score
Waiting to see Vina Ip to comment "only 270 units sold despite 7000 ppl visited showflat" in his fb

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Waiting to see Vina Ip to comment "only 270 units sold despite 7000 ppl visited showflat" in his fb

That female bear always says price will crash after July 2018 CMs. waste time seeing her podcast. A lot of stupid supporters still believe her.
I’m still waiting, I hv already set aside some cash waiting for the crash to happen. :D

Last edited:

aphel14

Reaction score
That female bear always says price will crash after July 2018 CMs. waste time seeing her podcast. A lot of stupid supporters still believe her.
I’m still waiting, I hv already set aside some cash waiting for the crash to happen. :D

easier to sell books and workshops by painting doomsday picture

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
easier to sell books and workshops by painting doomsday picture

Aiya, she probably sold all her D3 properties then now waiting for crash Loh, so she can buy back cheap cheap again.
See La, keep painting doomsday picture until the last CMs also affects the first time buyer. 80% LTV now become 75%LTV. Nvm, let the kumgong first time buyer continue to wait further Loh, scully next CMs the LTV drop to 60%. I will be laughing out loud.

No one can time the market la, buy when u r financial ready, got holding power and done enough research.

Last edited:

ck_ian69

Reaction score
Would have gotten a unit at treasures but have 1 major concern:

1) the new slip road to pie at Tampines lane is not exclusive to treasures residents only. This means 1) treasures residents, 2) people already living along street 11 plus 3) majority of people (going pie) heading along tamp ave 2 are gonna use that new slip road (Tampines lane) to get to pie. This Tampines lane is essentially a god-send short cut to those along ave 2 heading towards pie. It’s gonna be an almighty jam in peak hours. And 1700 plus parking lots at treasures mean around 1000 vehicles will be using the 2 treasures entrances. Pie is already jam during peak hours. With all this traffic waiting to enter pie, the backlog is gonna go all the way back to street 11 and Tampines lane. We might be waiting in queue even inside treasures car park if the worst happens

Comments anyone?

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score

1) the new slip road to pie at Tampines lane is not exclusive to treasures residents only. This means 1) treasures residents, 2) people already living along street 11 plus 3) majority of people (going pie) heading along tamp ave 2 are gonna use that new slip road (Tampines lane) to get to pie. This Tampines lane is essentially a god-send short cut to those along ave 2 heading towards pie. It’s gonna be an almighty jam in peak hours. And 1700 plus parking lots at treasures mean around 1000 vehicles will be using the 2 treasures entrances. Pie is already jam during peak hours. With all this traffic waiting to enter pie, the backlog is gonna go all the way back to street 11 and Tampines lane. We might be waiting in queue even inside treasures car park if the worst happens

Comments anyone?

Your concern is valid becos I believe most of treasure buyers will drive.
Today I purposely drive through the small road at st 11 where the community centre is located in front of treasure, there’s already many hdb around and the road is rather narrow.
But I’m not familiar with the traffic condition there though.

Last edited:

birmingham123

Master Member
Reaction score
BUC normally is floating rate. U can’t get fixed package until TOP.
The last I got last year was 1.6% (w sibor). Now 2.xx% Liao.
BUC interest rate I usually don’t care much cos amount not significant, full loan not disburse yet.
I’m more concerned about the interest rate package when the project TOP.

If a project top in say April 2019, but the s&p is issued in April 2019 and sign in font of lawyer in May 2019, at this point, the loan can be fixed rate ? Got a banker told me my unit is considered buc then only can take floating rate only. Think his comission higher for floating rate thus keep say I cannot take fixed rate!!

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
If a project top in say April 2019, but the s&p is issued in April 2019 and sign in font of lawyer in May 2019, at this point, the loan can be fixed rate ? Got a banker told me my unit is considered buc then only can take floating rate only. Think his comission higher for floating rate thus keep say I cannot take fixed rate!!

Conversion of loan package is only allowed after project TOP as far as I know.

birmingham123

Master Member
Reaction score
Conversion of loan package is only allowed after project TOP as far as I know.

Nono. Not conversion. I sign on OTP before the project top. But developer send s&p to me when project top. So I go look for loan while before I go down law firm sign on s&p. But banker insisted I can only take floating rate..

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Nono. Not conversion. I sign on OTP before the project top. But developer send s&p to me when project top. So I go look for loan while before I go down law firm sign on s&p. But banker insisted I can only take floating rate..

Your banker is right.
The only option we have now is those floating rate for BUC. When project under BUC, they don’t offer fixed rate.
Last year, I also ask around UOB and DBS and they all say the same thing, only floating rate for BUC.
Only when my project TOP, I will have a free conversion to any of the home loan package, be it sibor or fixed rate.

Last edited:

birmingham123

Master Member
Reaction score
Your banker is right.
The only option we have now is those floating rate for BUC. When project under BUC, they don’t offer fixed rate.
Last year, I also ask around UOB and DBS and they all say the same thing, only floating rate for BUC.
Only when my project TOP, I will have a free conversion to any of the home loan package, be it sibor or fixed rate.

But I think my ec project already top when I look for loan.

And you mentioned free conversion. I think dbs does not have this..

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
But I think my ec project already top when I look for loan.

And you mentioned free conversion. I think dbs does not have this..

Hmm.. If your project TOP, why the bank insist it’s still under BUC? I’m confused.
U should be able to choose your loan package. Since yours is an EC, can also go for HDB loan right? I’m confused. Perhaps u should seek second opinion from another banker.

Mine is both private condos with different bank. All banker say the same thing. I’m now under floating rate till TOP.

TeamUSA

Reaction score

Comments anyone?

You are 100% correct. I live in St11 and the road heading out to PIE were already packed back when Tampines Court was still around, it was not uncommon to spend 10-12 mins or more even before hitting PIE if you drive out after 8am. Treasures have tripled the amount of units as compared with Tampines Court, and I think buyers here will drive/Grab given its really not so close to MRT. The slip road itself will be packed with both the Treasures and non-Treasures commuters.

Last edited:

birmingham123

Master Member
Reaction score
Hmm.. If your project TOP, why the bank insist it’s still under BUC? I’m confused.
U should be able to choose your loan package. Since yours is an EC, can also go for HDB loan right? I’m confused. Perhaps u should seek second opinion from another banker.

Mine is both private condos with different bank. All banker say the same thing. I’m now under floating rate till TOP.

Sigh. My banker quite young I think. I should have complain him. Cause they send a surveyor down and charge me valuation fee after that. To assess the valuation of the condo match the loan amount. I heard buc project does not need that cause valuation of buc will auto equal selling price.

So for free conversion, is it auto by dbs?

yongsaver

Reaction score
And 1700 plus parking lots at treasures mean around 1000 vehicles will be using the 2 treasures entrances.

Comments anyone?

din check on the number of carpark lots in the estate....confirm is 1700+?...

2200+ units with 1700+ lots...the rest how? though we cannot assume all have a car...we cannot also assume 500+ units will not have cars.,,..:D

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Sigh. My banker quite young I think. I should have complain him. Cause they send a surveyor down and charge me valuation fee after that. To assess the valuation of the condo match the loan amount. I heard buc project does not need that cause valuation of buc will auto equal selling price.

So for free conversion, is it auto by dbs?

Last year, I engage a valuator to evaluate my condo price (already completed) because I was planning to do a decoupling so that I can pay and settle all the outstanding loan before transferring the condo to my parents name. The valuator charge me 250-300.

This is to help me avoid ABSD when I purchase another new one. The new one that I bought, the bank also got do valuations for me but I can’t remember if need to pay a fee or not. (It’s always tag along with purchase price)

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.