SUSS (FT)/SIT/SUTD 2019-2020 Intake

nowheretogo

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know when is the deadline for submission of recommender info/recommendation letter on the SIT application portal? Thank you :)

Last edited:

josephinetyl

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone went for the writing test for criminology and socially in SIT? Mine is this coming Friday not sure what to prepare. And can any seniors advice the prospect and how you all feel about the course?

Thanks!!

YeohJH

Reaction score
may i ask how’s the interview like for SIT accountancy? i will be going on. 11th of march! if there are any tips please be kind souls and provide me! :D

How's the interview, what did they ask?? I am going to the interview on 22nd March. Also for Accountancy

candygirl98

Reaction score
Hi, anyone went for sit nursing interview? if yes how did it go? what kind of questions do they ask?

Xxxin_Ying

Reaction score
Hi. I received the offer from SIT 2 weeks ago and I have yet to accept the offer as I m still waiting for ntu and nus. However SIT required me to upload my final sem result within 7 days upon receiving the result from the school.

I m wondering if uploading the final sem result will mean that I have accept the offer? (The place to upload the result is also the joint acceptance page)

Really appreciate if someone could help! Thanks in advanced

HCITesting

Reaction score
Hi. I received the offer from SIT 2 weeks ago and I have yet to accept the offer as I m still waiting for ntu and nus. However SIT required me to upload my final sem result within 7 days upon receiving the result from the school.

I m wondering if uploading the final sem result will mean that I have accept the offer? (The place to upload the result is also the joint acceptance page)

When did you go for the interview, what course?

HCITesting

Reaction score

Anyways u will only have to accept the offer in the Joint acceptance portal. Uploading your sem results doesn’t mean accepting.

randylol123

Reaction score
Anyone receive reply for SIT Air Transport Management yet, i went for the interview about a month ago but still no reply

cokvong1234

Reaction score
Woww seeing so many getting interviews I don't even get one yet from SIT... But guys still got hope right??

HCITesting

Reaction score
Anyone waiting to be called up for face to face interview after doing online interview for SIT ICT Software Engineering programme?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.