Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

datolim

Reaction score
1. Tables are usually first come first serve but will put you on reservation when full. Unless you really in big group requiring big table otherwise don't think they allow advance reservation unless maybe you are in suite where your butler can help to book.

2. Yes Dinner should be served for most Wed cruise departing at 9pm since check-in/boarding would have started from 4.30pm. There are some Wed cruise departing at 2359hrs too and later dinner should be served to. Always check your booking confirmation for exact time of check-in/boarding and departure. Recently Dream Cruises has added 24hrs Snacks Counter too in case you are hungry any other time.

3. The Port Klang Cruise Terminal has really nothing much to explore. You may want to consider to take a cab or grab to nearest Klang Town about 15mins away for their famous Bak Kut Tek with more than 100 different shops around to check out. Nearest big Shopping Mall is at Aeon Bukit Tinngi about 30mins away by cab or grab.

4. Standard vs Premium is about S$10 difference per day at $38 vs $58 for 2 days. Only diff is Premium speed is slightly faster to allow light streaming. Otherwise for basic Email or Chat the Standard should be good. You may want to consider subscribe to some of those telcos data roaming starting from $5 for Malaysia 1GB 30days data or just in case $12 for multi destinations 1GB 30days including Malaysia and Indonesia in case accidentally roam to wrong network. However Mobile signal reception will mostly be out of range when Ship is sailing along Malacca Straits.

No Grab from PKCC. The mafia taxi would want RM 80 to the nearest town and back.
You need premium wifi if you want to surf the internet.

Last edited:

kia0042

Reaction score
Free upgraded to palace suite last Friday. :s13:
A big room accommodated only me.
My slot buddies all remain balcony cabin, 2 people in one room separately, I tried to swap my room to 2 of my elderly but ended too inconvenient because only 1 cabin key.
I didn't make much usage of the privileges, basically just sleep, drank 2 cans of coke, 2 glasses of fruit juice and had 2 meals at the Japanese restaurant. Didn't even visited palace restaurant at deck 17, just joined my slot buddies for meal at Lido.
Look forward to my 3rd time upgrading.... hopefully next month my trip to Vietnam... =:p

datolim

Reaction score
Free upgraded to palace suite last Friday. :s13:
A big room accommodated only me.
My slot buddies all remain balcony cabin, 2 people in one room separately, I tried to swap my room to 2 of my elderly but ended too inconvenient because only 1 cabin key.
I didn't make much usage of the privileges, basically just sleep, drank 2 cans of coke, 2 glasses of fruit juice and had 2 meals at the Japanese restaurant. Didn't even visited palace restaurant at deck 17, just joined my slot buddies for meal at Lido.
Look forward to my 3rd time upgrading.... hopefully next month my trip to Vietnam... =:p

Did they give you a red or gold colour cabin card.

kia0042

Reaction score
Did they give you a red or gold colour cabin card.

Gold.
I stayed at room 11290 at the tail of the ship. The room was slightly bigger than the previous one I stayed at level 15. The bedroom and the living room were separated and the balcony was big. :s12:

lilycll

Reaction score
Gold.
I stayed at room 11290 at the tail of the ship. The room was slightly bigger than the previous one I stayed at level 15. The bedroom and the living room were separated and the balcony was big. :s12:

Finally they recognise your contribution and hopefully more to come. Haha...

lilycll

Reaction score
No Grab from PKCC. The mafia taxi would want RM 80 to the nearest town and back.
You need premium wifi if you want to surf the internet.

Saw there is a signboard at the side entrance clearly showing the taxi prices for 4 to a car, 6 to a car, one way or two way trips. Even so they will still try to upsell you so is up to you to negotiate if you plan to go elsewhere.

datolim

Reaction score
Finally they recognise your contribution and hopefully more to come. Haha...

I just wonder if Genting is changing their policy back to before they got rid of the cruise credit. Before they put platinum holders in the Palace suite and they can book a second cabin for relatives and friends.

Has market conditions now make them move back to their old scheme. 600 tier points every 6 months is only easy for Kia.

Yin2008

Reaction score
is this the one with bathroom seaview? :s22:

Yes, the balcony is huge there, can accomdate 8ppl for drinking session... :s12:

setback is that it's really far if you want to go to palace restaurant for any meal... :D

Gold.

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yes, the balcony is huge there, can accomdate 8ppl for drinking session... :s12:

setback is that it's really far if you want to go to palace restaurant for any meal... :D
Go lido buffet damn near though. Just upstairs only.

Sent from Home using GAGT

keyboardick

Reaction score
Saw a post earlier that we are now allowed to eat at more than one place for each meal (eg. Eat at lido and then dream dining room). Anyone verified if it's true?

WestGuy

Banned
Reaction score
Are u sure?

Announcement on 4th March

[Dream Cruises Announcement]
With immediate effect,

*24-Hours Complimentary Snacks Corner*

Dream Cruises will be serving 2-3 snacks item with coffee & tea round-the-clock. Snacks may include pizza, french fries, fried rice and or noodles. There will always be a vegetarian snack available at any one time.
Menu items are subject to change without prior notice*.

*Unlimited complimentary meal entitlements in inclusive restaurants where you may dine in multiple inclusive restaurants during the same meal time!*

kia0042

Reaction score

Bathroom with seaview? no lah, the bathroom and bathtub is located at the inner side of the bedroom.
Balcony is kinda of big, 2 sunbeds, 1 long sofa and 2 or 3 single sofas, yet still have lot of empty space.
The cabin is located at the tail of the ship (AFT), this was the main reason I didn't visit palace restaurant which located at FWD, lazy to walk:s13:

kia0042

Reaction score
I thought based on the 4th march announcement now is unlimited meals at any inclusive restaurant?

Just came back last week, very very sure, you can eat and eat as long as your stomach can fill. Unlimited counts at any inclusive restaurants;).

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Announcement on 4th March

[Dream Cruises Announcement]
With immediate effect,

*24-Hours Complimentary Snacks Corner*

Dream Cruises will be serving 2-3 snacks item with coffee & tea round-the-clock. Snacks may include pizza, french fries, fried rice and or noodles. There will always be a vegetarian snack available at any one time.
Menu items are subject to change without prior notice*.

*Unlimited complimentary meal entitlements in inclusive restaurants where you may dine in multiple inclusive restaurants during the same meal time!*

thanks for sharing

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Bathroom with seaview? no lah, the bathroom and bathtub is located at the inner side of the bedroom.
Balcony is kinda of big, 2 sunbeds, 1 long sofa and 2 or 3 single sofas, yet still have lot of empty space.
The cabin is located at the tail of the ship (AFT), this was the main reason I didn't visit palace restaurant which located at FWD, lazy to walk:s13:

s2LL2LG.jpg

This type? There was once the palace suit was so full, they allocate this non-gaming suite to me

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.