Treasure at Tampines

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With regards to your point, yes, 22xx units, but only 1,7xx parking lots. Does this lead to balloting of parking lots?
Expect huge jam as the whole village (2,2xx) plus surrounding hdb need to squeeze through narrow road to get in/ out during peak hours.

Good Luck!

yongsaver

Reaction score
I think this is the new normal for big developments....something to do with LTA/URA guidelines on car park lots in BIG developments. emphasis on car lite and also do not want to over congest the area. else i cannot imagine why a developer would provide inadequate car park lots.

This plus the recent cooling measures for big development (restriction on average size, additional 5% etc) really makes it challenging for existing big developments going enbloc...

killershot

Banned
Reaction score
I think this is the new normal for big developments....something to do with LTA/URA guidelines on car park lots in BIG developments. emphasis on car lite and also do not want to over congest the area. else i cannot imagine why a developer would provide inadequate car park lots.

This plus the recent cooling measures for big development (restriction on average size, additional 5% etc) really makes it challenging for existing big developments going enbloc...

And it’s also going to be an issue when some residents have more than one car. MCST will have headaches when non-car residents complain about paying same maintenance fees as residents who take up more than one parking lot.

reallyworry

Banned
Reaction score
treasure will be an enclave for ceca and pinoys...

why do u want to waste $$ on such a development?

tampines court previously was a 600 units HUDC...in order to recoup $$ back from land price...developers squeeze 2k+ units into the space...

u all say worth to buy or not? unless u dont mind renting to ceca who will trash or slash ur rental price lor...

End of the day its ur $$ so its ur choice...

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
treasure will be an enclave for ceca and pinoys...

why do u want to waste $$ on such a development?

tampines court previously was a 600 units HUDC...in order to recoup $$ back from land price...developers squeeze 2k+ units into the space...

u all say worth to buy or not? unless u dont mind renting to ceca who will trash or slash ur rental price lor...

End of the day its ur $$ so its ur choice...

Hehe, You sure Ceca and pinoys only in treasure? they are already in many parts of Singapore.
Go take a walk at Melville park at Simei, cote d’azur at East Coast u, cluster houses in the north, Punggol etc.

Last edited:

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
With regards to your point, yes, 22xx units, but only 1,7xx parking lots. Does this lead to balloting of parking lots?
Expect huge jam as the whole village (2,2xx) plus surrounding hdb need to squeeze through narrow road to get in/ out during peak hours.

Good Luck!

Yes, if number of parking lot can’t support too many residents who own a car, balloting will take place, could be termly or every six months.
But if a project is next to mrt,shopping mall, bus interchange, I noticed the car park slots is always quite empty. I stayed in one. No need fight for parking lot.

Last edited:

RMCWMR

Banned
Reaction score
Sigh. My banker quite young I think. I should have complain him. Cause they send a surveyor down and charge me valuation fee after that. To assess the valuation of the condo match the loan amount. I heard buc project does not need that cause valuation of buc will auto equal selling price.

So for free conversion, is it auto by dbs?
U/C buy direct from developer unit no need valuation. The bank will take developers valuation. You so generous ok lah. Your RM is probably booking his overseas trip from "referral fees" paid to him/her by the valuation company. LOL.

birmingham123

Master Member
Reaction score
U/C buy direct from developer unit no need valuation. The bank will take developers valuation. You so generous ok lah. Your RM is probably booking his overseas trip from "referral fees" paid to him/her by the valuation company. LOL.

No lah. I believe my project has top, thus they require valuation.. zzz

reallyworry

Banned
Reaction score
Hehe, You sure Ceca and pinoys only in treasure? they are already in many parts of Singapore.
Go take a walk at Melville park at Simei, cote d’azur at East Coast u, cluster houses in the north, Punggol etc.

wat i m saying is...if u are willing to rent ur unit to them...

not where are they...

AlohaBeach

Reaction score
Yes, if number of parking lot can’t support too many residents who own a car, balloting will take place, could be termly or every six months.
But if a project is next to mrt,shopping mall, bus interchange, I noticed the car park slots is always quite empty. I stayed in one. No need fight for parking lot.

Nowadays a lot of families more than 1 car. Got 2-3 even. This is crazy. No wonder only 270 sold. Another 2k to clear, good luck.

kiatme

Reaction score
Just try driving to that area during weekends and see.
Then imagine 2.2k units X average of 4 pax.
Increased population of 9k residents.
:s13:

reallyworry

Banned
Reaction score
2K+ units

average 1 household is 3 pax.

if fully sold...u are looking at 6k pax in Treasure...

Think carefully

microtek

Master Member
Reaction score
Nowadays a lot of families more than 1 car. Got 2-3 even. This is crazy. No wonder only 270 sold. Another 2k to clear, good luck.

2kids + 2 cars + condo. I think each parent needs to bring in at least $6K/month to keep the household afloat sia...

microtek

Master Member
Reaction score
2K+ units

average 1 household is 3 pax.

if fully sold...u are looking at 6k pax in Treasure...

Think carefully

If I live there I'd probably be ordering food panda and redmart a lot... no point fighting with the traffic. LOL

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
If I live there I'd probably be ordering food panda and redmart a lot... no point fighting with the traffic. LOL

Yesterday I purposely drive there, treasure very near round market. Saw a lot eateries there.
Haha no need order food panda la.

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The smallest units are studios, not 1 bedroom. There are no walls to enclose and form a bed room. Hopefully buyers realised what they are buying.

reallyworry

Banned
Reaction score
yah - its a very convenient area for food! :)

there is no 24hrs food over the round mkt...

at night at the round mkt only the fish head steamboat and a zi char...close abt 10pm

u have 2 kopitiam along the road...close ard 10pm too...

else u walk to blk 107..there the choice is limited too...

Blk 802 or 929 is quite far...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.