NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Jflrm6996

Reaction score
Anyone who went for interview for the March window have any updates? I’m just here slowly dying from the wait.....

lonely_driver

Reaction score
Keeping my fingers crossed day by day 🤞😬
Does anyone know if we'll be getting the response by email, call or post (be it offer or rejection) ?

They will call and then email you.

They will usually call the rejected candidates first.

Thats why I said, the longer you wait, the better chance you have.

Ohgeesh

Reaction score

I see. Thks! Got to keep my phone next to me but hope it doesn't ring so soon.. Ironic..heh..

Last edited:

aqh1509

Reaction score
Hello, if I’m not wrong, the untrained contract teaching stint is all the way till the next earliest NIE intake and not just a few months right? Also, anyone knows how much one will be paid during the contract stint? Thank u!

Starryn

Reaction score

Hello!! Can i ask whether the number they use to call and notify you that you are rejected is a private number as well? I am waiting for the interview results too!! Took the interview on 15 Mar:)

Passionate Teacher

Reaction score
Hello, if I’m not wrong, the untrained contract teaching stint is all the way till the next earliest NIE intake and not just a few months right? Also, anyone knows how much one will be paid during the contract stint? Thank u!

It's actually on MOE website. DipEd is A levels 1750- Diploma/NS 2300 before CPF.

lonely_driver

Reaction score
Hello!! Can i ask whether the number they use to call and notify you that you are rejected is a private number as well? I am waiting for the interview results too!! Took the interview on 15 Mar:)

Hi Starryn,

Yup. It is a private number. Rejected candidates are notified via email only.

If you received a call, then good news.

ummumar

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. Are you a graduate? Or mid career switch

Graduate. I had attended the interview once back in 2017 but it didn’t turn out positive. I’ve been reapplying again and again but haven’t gotten another chance yet. Pretty depressing :(

octorabbit

Reaction score
Hey I'm so sorry that it didn't work out the way you wanted it to. Are you planning to apply again?

Graduate. I had attended the interview once back in 2017 but it didn’t turn out positive. I’ve been reapplying again and again but haven’t gotten another chance yet. Pretty depressing :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.