(Official Tengah NOV 2018 BTO Thread) Consolidate all research here!

FuNKySoULyBrO

Master Member
Reaction score
Got an appt on 3 Apr for 2rm BTO. Given queue was 392, and last checked the HDB website, it's now at 281, so by the time on my appt, estimated q number should around 300+, which isn't very optimal with a total of 522 units. I presume all the high-floor, good-facing 45sqm units would be taken up by now.

Originally trying it for fun, didn't expect to kena.... but giving this a miss...though will be banned from BTO for 1 year liaoz :s22::s22::s22:

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got an appt on 3 Apr for 2rm BTO. Given queue was 392, and last checked the HDB website, it's now at 281, so by the time on my appt, estimated q number should around 300+, which isn't very optimal with a total of 522 units. I presume all the high-floor, good-facing 45sqm units would be taken up by now.

Originally trying it for fun, didn't expect to kena.... but giving this a miss...though will be banned from BTO for 1 year liaoz :s22::s22::s22:

why presume? go see first lah

FuNKySoULyBrO

Master Member
Reaction score
why presume? go see first lah

Notwithstanding that I suay suay got business trip on that day, actually more of having 2nd thoughts abt this, even if I got a good q number.

My initial thought wasn't for residing, mainly flipping or rental after MOP, coz based on the timeline, if after TOP+5 years MOP ( assuming hdb law didn't change), would have enough for a condo while keeping it for rental.

Though now feel it might not be worth it coz even after 5 years MOP, that area is still quite ulu ( MRT might not even built yet ) plus ongoing heavy construction in that area for the other new BTOs and the MRT lines.

Like that I would rather buy over the HDB ( in a much better location ) from my parents ( possibly with discount haha ) assuming still bbfa til the end. Plus also saving the 1st-timer BTO entitlement for the future.

chromatin

Reaction score
tengah

received email n appt on 22 apr 2019.

login in HDB till date Last Queue Number invited for selection of a 5-Room flat in Tengah under the November 2018 BTO exercise as at 25 March 2019 = 00174 while my q is T06xx ..

mean no point to go ? the chance is very low rite ?

mrs.cactus

Reaction score
I just receive my appt date too!! 23 apr. but my queue number is 7xx. so weird.. so will get to book or nt

AndRiy80

Reaction score
What the units available? U will know when closer to the date

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT

AndRiy80

Reaction score
Still have 310 units available? As the units become lesser, the dropout rate will increase as only left the low lvl unit available. So u might have a chance if not choosy. Can only know when closer to the date. If no more units hdb will info u

Prislalala

Reaction score
received email n appt on 22 apr 2019.

login in HDB till date Last Queue Number invited for selection of a 5-Room flat in Tengah under the November 2018 BTO exercise as at 25 March 2019 = 00174 while my q is T06xx ..

mean no point to go ? the chance is very low rite ?

Don't assume! Go check it on HDB website when nearer to your selection date! Because I think quite a handful drop out! So might got chance too! :)

Prislalala

Reaction score
Still have 310 units available? As the units become lesser, the dropout rate will increase as only left the low lvl unit available. So u might have a chance if not choosy. Can only know when closer to the date. If no more units hdb will info u

Actually even now, also quite a handful of drop out leh. You see 4 room, 118B also no one take at all. So maybe got chance de! :)

Nrnx1234

Reaction score
My queue no t6xx and appt on 23rd apr too! Hopefully can get a unit. I applied for 5rm

ELRLEE

Reaction score
Hi I just realised the checklist for booking our bto stated need our graduation cert. But I can't find it. Is it compulsory we need it?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.