Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

laeticia

Reaction score
Anyone considering this Gomo plan? I was actually gonna resign for Starhub with the online rebate

Last edited:

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone considering this Gomo plan? I was actually gonna resign for Starhub

It's quite a good deal actually, Starhub cost $25/mth for 13GB while Singtel Gomo is $20/mth for 20GB. Comes with free SMSes too, starhub still does not give it free.

However, Starhub do have unlimited weekend data though

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will take M1. No contract is good to jump around. But in the end, a 1 year contract is better. Let say if both offers ends tomorrow. The one without contract looks to lose more. Because of the fear that the plan may change anytime.

??????

for so long ppl have been moaning about wanting no contract... suddenly all offer no contract plans (but M1... but i bet that M1 going to come out with non-contract plans very soon... :s13:) and u say contract better...?? eh chances are plans are going to get cheaper and better than the other way... so no contract is definitely better than contract...

regards,
wacky

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stinkel don't care existing user. Only attract new ones.

because there isn't really much loyalty in customers to begin with... which ever telco gives the cheapest plan with more plans gets the "loyalty" lor... :s13:

regards,
wacky

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
starhub the my sim $25 for 13GB good? Very itchy to get.....

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
??????

for so long ppl have been moaning about wanting no contract... suddenly all offer no contract plans (but M1... but i bet that M1 going to come out with non-contract plans very soon... :s13:) and u say contract better...?? eh chances are plans are going to get cheaper and better than the other way... so no contract is definitely better than contract...

regards,
wacky

and those m1 customer who recently signed 12-mth mysim, will question can change to no-contact mysim. and many more variations to come.

Slavor

Reaction score
With all these promos flying around, I’m just trying to be realistic and stick to my usage being about 10 GB a month. Currently on StarHub $25 a month, and I won’t be surprised when early next year all the promos dry up...

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
and those m1 customer who recently signed 12-mth mysim, will question can change to no-contact mysim. and many more variations to come.

LL lor... forever when u introduce new someone will moan and question if they can change to the new plan... those who sign contract with M1 recently suck thumb lor and gotta wait 12mth more...

likewise those who signed contract with singtel recently before GOMO came out with KPKB... :s13:

but good thing i never sign with singtel... i ported out to circles.life and the porting just completed today... and i think i really get first 3 (or 4) mth free.... :s13:

regards,
wacky

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With all these promos flying around, I’m just trying to be realistic and stick to my usage being about 10 GB a month. Currently on StarHub $25 a month, and I won’t be surprised when early next year all the promos dry up...

i'd think there will be a cool down period for later half of the year first.... then next year if and when TPG launched their plans we will see new rounds of promo... hopefully this time we can get cheaper plans rather than more data.... cos the data already cannot use finish... :D

regards,
wacky

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
No contract is of cos better. Sign liao then just continue with the contract if you have one.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LL lor... forever when u introduce new someone will moan and question if they can change to the new plan... those who sign contract with M1 recently suck thumb lor and gotta wait 12mth more...

likewise those who signed contract with singtel recently before GOMO came out with KPKB... :s13:

but good thing i never sign with singtel... i ported out to circles.life and the porting just completed today... and i think i really get first 3 (or 4) mth free.... :s13:

regards,
wacky

#firstworldproblems . At the rate of current completion, it just going to heat up. Those who recently signed will feel no good.

Now is waiting for M1 to react to no-contract plans, since singtel and starhub now boost no contract plans with free caller ID. Currently only M1 no contract plans do not have caller ID.

Was tempting for circles.life free 3months + $10/mth rebate too. I have a MR number on UNO, thinking to port out.

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
#firstworldproblems . At the rate of current completion, it just going to heat up. Those who recently signed will feel no good.

Now is waiting for M1 to react to no-contract plans, since singtel and starhub now boost no contract plans with free caller ID. Currently only M1 no contract plans do not have caller ID.

Was tempting for circles.life free 3months + $10/mth rebate too. I have a MR number on UNO, thinking to port out.

ya... i think M1 likely come out with no-contract with free caller ID soon... the 3 traffic light telcos u can see the pattern they will try to keep matching each other's offers one... :s13:

as for circles.life... since first 3 mth free... if u got no contract liao why not just port over than talk...?? that is why i port over to circles.life... after 3 mth liao den see how much i pay monthly and decide at that point whether to port out or remain... :D

regards,
wacky

Sambuca78

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i ported out to circles.life and the porting just completed today... and i think i really get first 3 (or 4) mth free.... :s13:

regards,
wacky

Me too, waiting for my Circles.Life SIM now. 26gb for $16 (average for 12 mths).

squarepipe

Reaction score
all the main telco all dun want give plan lower than $20? they scare their revenue drop...

Hopefully TPG will force them to have no choice but to drop prices

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya... i think M1 likely come out with no-contract with free caller ID soon... the 3 traffic light telcos u can see the pattern they will try to keep matching each other's offers one... :s13:

as for circles.life... since first 3 mth free... if u got no contract liao why not just port over than talk...?? that is why i port over to circles.life... after 3 mth liao den see how much i pay monthly and decide at that point whether to port out or remain... :D

regards,
wacky

Was thinking about it too, port over to circles to enjoy 4 months free. But on the other hand, I wont be able to get back the UNO $8/mth. It's considered a steal. Maybe if I port to circles first, 4 months down the road, new promo comes from other telco, I can switch.

singtelvictim999

Reaction score
PSA: do not sign up for GOMO

Really have to create an account just to shoot SingTel on this GOMO plan.

Yesterday I applied for GOMO, and schedule next week delivery. Then they started charging me on the day itself :)
meaning that I'm paying for nothing for one whole week while waiting for delivery and porting. Nowadays money so easy to be earned, right?

Nothing is posted on GOMO website on this, yet they allow people to just schedule delivery like weeks in advance so that they can cheat more money.

It's not a big amount of money, but it reflects REALLY BADLY on Singtel's value and policy. When I asked for refund, the customer service just said NO to me and tell me how should I be grateful of the free SIM card because it's out of their goodwill. Woah seh, I need to write a thank-you note to Singtel already.

Will boycott Singtel (and whatever crap service they gonna release) forever ever and ever. :s22:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Actually, why recently sign will feel no good? When you need to sign, you need to sign. Unless you are willing to pay sky high for current contracts and play the waiting game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.