HSBC Step Up Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.

beautyseek

Reaction score
I just checked with RM as Jan spent bonus was not credited. I am on abalone cycle too. HSBC said i did not fulfill spent because my spent was on Grab top up. This is strange as i had used on Grab before and enjoyed the debit bonus without issue. Anyone has this problem? Feel cheated as i purposely bought ntuc vouchers to make the $800.

Last edited:

mdax23

Reaction score
I just checked with RM as Jan spent bonus was not credited. I am on abalone cycle too. HSBC said i did not fulfill spent because my spent was on Grab top up. This is strange as i had used on Grab before and enjoyed the debit bonus without issue. Anyone has this problem? Feel cheated as i purposely bought ntuc vouchers to make the $800.

Wow.. Have they crawled back the bonus that was erroneously given before previously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.