Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
M1 CSO told me that unless she is wrong?!

Yes, the CSO is wrong. It stated very clearly on the term n condition and I also apply this value added service it with my current mysim plan. The additional data they give is 25gb regardless of mysim plan type

Last edited:

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes, the CSO is wrong. It stated very clearly on the term n condition and I also apply this value added service it with my current mysim plan. The additional data they give is 25gb regardless of mysim plan type

WOW, I see. pai sei for the wrong info!

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
If you can afford to wait, then wait. Cannot afford to wait, just sign whatever is the best for you now.

Wait and wait, pay more and more. End up do the math, also bo hwa.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm got GOMO, not applicable for current singtel users who is still in contract? Need to pay termination fee?

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm got GOMO, not applicable for current singtel users who is still in contract? Need to pay termination fee?

Based on what they mentioned in their Facebook page and website. It's only for customers not on existing contracts. It is only for customers with no contract. It is not for customer who are currently on Singtel contract (be it combo or sim only). You have to complete your contract first before switching over. Otherwise etc applies.

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
From contract to non-contract confirm need to pay termination fees one. It's the same for all telcos. They want to prevent you to jump to another telco after to change to non-contract plans.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

hk7310

Reaction score
From contract to non-contract confirm need to pay termination fees one. It's the same for all telcos. They want to prevent you to jump to another telco after to change to non-contract plans.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

Why need to pay for termination fees? I never heard of "termination fees" for mobile plan, but yes to Fibre broadband.

I thought once the contract has come to an end, you are freely to port over to another telco without any "termination fees"? No notification to be given to your previous telco, your current telco will handle it when port over.

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
Why need to pay for termination fees? I never heard of "termination fees" for mobile plan, but yes to Fibre broadband.

I thought once the contract has come to an end, you are freely to port over to another telco without any "termination fees"? No notification to be given to your previous telco, your current telco will handle it when port over.
There is termination fee because he is still in contract and wants to break free from the contract...

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

Streetwise

Reaction score
Their servers must be overwhelmed......took me 2hrs before I can sign up successfully. Too good to resist.........$20 for 200mins talk time, 20GB and caller id. Been on CIS plan for the longest of time....though not on contract anymore, Been buying my phones from retail.

Only kink here is tat they will charge mthly to credit card.

Sadist4life

Reaction score
I was elated to see the GOMO plan by SingTel, but the lack of VoLTE is giving me second thoughts. Hopefully they implement it soon.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Their servers must be overwhelmed......took me 2hrs before I can sign up successfully. Too good to resist.........$20 for 200mins talk time, 20GB and caller id. Been on CIS plan for the longest of time....though not on contract anymore, Been buying my phones from retail.

Only kink here is tat they will charge mthly to credit card.
You pay the phone on 24mths installment?

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Some said SH the best. Some said M1. Some said CL the best. Some stick to Singtel. Some said TPG the best.

So depend on who you willing to listen and which telco they are using.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.