[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No issue. But I would advise use a separate USB charger for the controllers instead. You will want the charger to be closer to you (at the couch side) instead of closer to the PS4 (at the TV side), so you don't have a cable running across the room. (Yes, you can still charge and play at the same time, even though the controllers are connected to separate charger and not to the PS4.)

Universal-18-W-USB-Quick-charge-3-0-5V-3A-for-Iphone-7-8-EU-US.jpg_200x200.jpg
ORICO-DCV-4U-BK-4-Ports-Mini-Smart-charger-30W-Desktop-Charger-Black.jpg_200x200.jpg
ORICO-OSC-4A4U-UK-Home-Office-UK-Surge-Protector-With-4-USB-Charger-4-UK-AC.jpg_200x200.jpg

Thanks man. I used to use power bank to power up both controllers but i purchased a 5M USB cable eventually... Will try when i have the time to go online for FPS :)

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks man. I used to use power bank to power up both controllers but i purchased a 5M USB cable eventually... Will try when i have the time to go online for FPS :)
Best is to replace the batteries if they are dying, it's really easy to DIY, just search for youtube video. But even with new battery, will still run into times when you have to charge and play at the same time, which is when the separate charger comes in.

1PCS-FOR-Sony-Playstation-PS4-Dual-shock-4-Controller-Replacement-Battery.jpg_220x220xz.jpg

replace-ps4-controller-battery.jpg

mliolukiye

Reaction score
2nd run on claire

In progress - 2nd run as Claire. She runs faster than Leon but the Tyrant is lurking around you right from the start and rather frequently. Unless you unlock more doors to have more areas to run/hide from him. Ammo is still scarce, use until zilch, I have to keep running. Luckily I found a stronger weapon that saved my ass. Enemies seem stronger too.

The "Survival Horror" vibe - well done CAPCOM.

I read that you must also play Claire A then Leon B to experience full story? I only played Leon, not even Claire, way back in 1998.

grove88

Reaction score
About $140 from SLS, Bizgram. This was from the price list downloaded a few months ago...

Don't think IT show price will go down that much.

At the end of the day, you can also consider using external HDD via USB 3.0 if you want to lower the budget. I wanted to but my 2 USB ports are used up. My controllers are pretty much dead if I don't connect the cable for powering it up and i just didn't feel bothered enough to get a new one. My PS4 was the first gen, bought it when it was just launched...

Anyway thanks bros and sis' here for the reco. In the end I went for the Firecuda 2TB 2.5" $114 from Lazada birthday sale. Hope it is good!

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In progress - 2nd run as Claire. She runs faster than Leon but the Tyrant is lurking around you right from the start and rather frequently. Unless you unlock more doors to have more areas to run/hide from him. Ammo is still scarce, use until zilch, I have to keep running. Luckily I found a stronger weapon that saved my ass. Enemies seem stronger too.

The "Survival Horror" vibe - well done CAPCOM.

I read that you must also play Claire A then Leon B to experience full story? I only played Leon, not even Claire, way back in 1998.

yes of coz u need to play 2nd run to see the true ending.
plus 2nd run Claire story arc pick of where she separated with Leon from start.

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is the proper way to start/play? As currently i played LEON first and ive just completed leon story.

So 2nd run i choose claire instd?

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yup or vice versa
that means this 2nd run if i choose claire means i understand the whole story of RE2?

Theres no need for me to start another new game but i choose claire version?

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that means this 2nd run if i choose claire means i understand the whole story of RE2?

Theres no need for me to start another new game but i choose claire version?

start game > play as Leon > completed Leon with Rank S get infinite handgun > unlock Claire's 2nd run > play Claire take infinity handgun and breeze thru 2nd run. :s13:

note if use unlimited ammo guns, you cannot get rank S+

after the oil tank explosion, there are 2 routes.
leon go to the police station via front door, Claire got to the station via the graveyard.

alternate is swap role.

skooter

Reaction score
About $140 from SLS, Bizgram. This was from the price list downloaded a few months ago...

At the end of the day, you can also consider using external HDD via USB 3.0 if you want to lower the budget. I wanted to but my 2 USB ports are used up. My controllers are pretty much dead if I don't connect the cable for powering it up and i just didn't feel bothered enough to get a new one. My PS4 was the first gen, bought it when it was just launched...

The enduring durability of 1st Gen PS4. Latest PS4 games playable. Optic audio-out which Pro console also have it. Can upgrade to 2tb hdd, fan upgrade. Being 1st Gen, its the most jailbreak upgrade machine. The best value compare to gaming pc or laptop which are becoming very ex.
You shld plug latest version controller to console using data+charging USB cable to get faster response.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ur 1st gen ps4 dun have sensitivity issue like auto shut down or eject?
mine used to be 1st gen and i tried all the solutions but the sensitivity issues will still come back sooner or later.
so i ended up trading it for the newer slim.:s22:

molotovmocktail

Reaction score
Mine has disc eject issues so just play digital games. But bought PS4 Pro also so just using it with two TVs.

ur 1st gen ps4 dun have sensitivity issue like auto shut down or eject?
mine used to be 1st gen and i tried all the solutions but the sensitivity issues will still come back sooner or later.
so i ended up trading it for the newer slim.:s22:

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

wtf... this guy counter every vergil attacks and SSS all the way... I can quit DMC now:(

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wtf... this guy counter every vergil attacks and SSS all the way... I can quit DMC now:(

some good players can play till like that. for once you thought they are the bosses. i won't be surprised if there are players who can finish games like dark souls, sekiro without dying once.

mliolukiye

Reaction score
alternate is swap role.

Okay so it's swap role. 😅 My question is actually same as Whizdom:

(Leon A, Claire B) = (Claire A, Leon B) same story?

Whether 4 playthroughs are required for full story. Anyone going to platinum it or had already?

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okay so it's swap role. 😅 My question is actually same as Whizdom:

(Leon A, Claire B) = (Claire A, Leon B) same story?

Whether 4 playthroughs are required for full story. Anyone going to platinum it or had already?

ya game play slight different. but you still see ada for leon and sherry for Claire.

if not wrong. only police station part are different for normal and 2nd run.

for 2nd run you see the train boss final fight they escape raccoon city.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
So you want to hear a story huh?

Apr 3. Should be US$30.

If you already have the handsome collection, you get free 4K texture pack.

And also, finally announced after so many leaks ...

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.