Genting FAQ - Part 3

ghregular

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Syiokkk!...Which slots game gave 600 free games bro? got pics?:s12:

ya boy you said it. you know the shiok feeling right!
but no pics la. kaanineh like always got big brother watching you like that. got advised few times. so never take. maybe too excited already. i played until stand up. because i play max. every round like min collect 30rm at least. shiok.
its the i cant remember what name. never really bother abt names. just humtum max. 450credits 5c type. you know after come out of skyavenue silver club restaurant walk straight walk towards right side at a remote corner very spacious corner one machine where they hv this golden colour 'free games' on it or sometimes its 'wild'/got polar bear icon then green color buddha icon you know.
this game if play max and kenna all bear, you wil jackpot.

llirehs

Reaction score
hello, anyone knows if there is option for connecting rooms for y5 deluxe? can we choose this option during the self check in?

Smarty2

Reaction score
hello, anyone knows if there is option for connecting rooms for y5 deluxe? can we choose this option during the self check in?

The nbr of connecting rooms is way more than non-connecting (which i prefer) rooms in any hotels @ genting. U can choose but i think need to pay RM5.

Ringwraiths

Master Member
Reaction score
Hmm nowadays still need to maintain the Tier Point in order to retain your card status?? Cos heard from my friend like no need to maintain Tier Points when u are under Silver Status for Singaporean?? I am abit abit confuse.

Ringwraiths

Master Member
Reaction score
burger lobster nothing special but can try 1 time

good food :
paradise dynasty legend of xiao long bao
canton i
dragon i

KFC (malaysia kfc is a lot better than sg kfc)

dont eat :
morganfields
zok noodle house
flavors cafe

Please Please Avoid 巴生肉骨茶 also...totally not worth it..portion is small..and when ask to top up the soup or have 1 more bowl of soup must add RM5.00 SMLI...if u know what i mean..

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm nowadays still need to maintain the Tier Point in order to retain your card status?? Cos heard from my friend like no need to maintain Tier Points when u are under Silver Status for Singaporean?? I am abit abit confuse.

Then let me un-confuse you.

If you have no aspiration for Gold, then just go and enjoy yourself and dun worry about the Tier points.

I can confirm for you that last yr I did not clock up 100 TP and still maintain Silver this year.

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please Please Avoid 巴生肉骨茶 also...totally not worth it..portion is small..and when ask to top up the soup or have 1 more bowl of soup must add RM5.00 SMLI...if u know what i mean..

Is that the shop on the top level opposite Harry Fish & Chip?

Looks like a pop-up shop.

But I agree. Maybe we are spoilt by the generosity of most (not all) 肉骨茶 stores in Spore but any store that charge for extra soup is an immediate fail in my book.

Ringwraiths

Master Member
Reaction score
Is that the shop on the top level opposite Harry Fish & Chip?

Looks like a pop-up shop.

But I agree. Maybe we are spoilt by the generosity of most (not all) 肉骨茶 stores in Spore but any store that charge for extra soup is an immediate fail in my book.

Yup, thats the one..but lol maybe u are right that we are spoilt by the Generosity..

Ringwraiths

Master Member
Reaction score
Then let me un-confuse you.

If you have no aspiration for Gold, then just go and enjoy yourself and dun worry about the Tier points.

I can confirm for you that last yr I did not clock up 100 TP and still maintain Silver this year.

Yeah noted with thanks

5star_pundit

Banned
Reaction score

silver already lowest for sgreans wat

if never maintain tier pts for gold then genting will auto downgrade you to silver la

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

dun worry abt status
important is CASH in wallet

give u platinum but toh di di u also mai right?

wif citibank promo room also not expensive even paying by cash

huat lahhhhhhhhh

Ringwraiths

Master Member
Reaction score
dun worry abt status
important is CASH in wallet

give u platinum but toh di di u also mai right?

wif citibank promo room also not expensive even paying by cash

huat lahhhhhhhhh

True true haha..but if pay cash for FWH also not really ex la..RM52 per nite quite okie..unless getting Theme Park Hotel..

Ringwraiths

Master Member
Reaction score
silver already lowest for sgreans wat

if never maintain tier pts for gold then genting will auto downgrade you to silver la

lol got you..Cos i remember there is the normal classic 'Red' card if not wrong haha ..so that clears my doubt

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
True true haha..but if pay cash for FWH also not really ex la..RM52 per nite quite okie..unless getting Theme Park Hotel..

maxim pay cash with citi promo only rm350, resort think rm200
rest dun know as not keen to stay :s13:

but not sure citi issue by SG valid or not :s13:

Ringwraiths

Master Member
Reaction score
maxim pay cash with citi promo only rm350, resort think rm200
rest dun know as not keen to stay :s13:

but not sure citi issue by SG valid or not :s13:

Ya that not really sure might need to check lor..hmm m planning heading up during June Sch holiday

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya that not really sure might need to check lor..hmm m planning heading up during June Sch holiday

sch holiday me sure up as becoming kids habits

but think of good side not an expensive holiday

Ringwraiths

Master Member
Reaction score
sch holiday me sure up as becoming kids habits

but think of good side not an expensive holiday

Ya with the indoor theme park newly opened hmm at least something for them to play..but hor the weather in Genting not really that cool already than last time

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya with the indoor theme park newly opened hmm at least something for them to play..but hor the weather in Genting not really that cool already than last time

not only indoor park lah...the weather/ the relaxation /eat /iPad in room / and important is "no school works" :s12:

everyday wake up naturally ..really fully recharge after the trip as compare visit to other country

me just back from snowboarding in japan on wkend, now still shack...........

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tell u my experience.
first time drove umpteen yrs ago.
after sugai besi toll stop start asking people from there.
wont go wrong.
down here explain also tak jalan.

Ok how about car park rates?:o if I don’t play the games and how much is the parking per day?:o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.