Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperDecker

Reaction score
I switched to M1 from Singtel last year and Singtel network is better especially indoor coverage. Was on on Starhub many donkeys years ago, very poor network and I heard the same from hwz forumers and frds. Never going to Starhub.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I switched to M1 from Singtel last year and Singtel network is better especially indoor coverage. Was on on Starhub many donkeys years ago, very poor network and I heard the same from hwz forumers and frds. Never going to Starhub.

Quite true for singtel indoor coverage. My office here, m1 and starhub has no 4G, both engineers had came down and verified that the building only has aging 3G repeated and no 4G repeaters. Colleagues on singtel has no complains, only m1 and starhub has issues.

P/s: there is also no issue with TPG too alongside with Singtel.

Streetwise

Reaction score
Oh yup, like S10e its selling RRP. But if get from Kasia, it's much cheaper.

Yes....but no installment :). I buy from Carousell bec it will be cheaper than retail shops like Kasia........but must have patience to look out for good deals. A lot of Carousell sellers either have no idea current market price and price their goods above retail shops.....those who know, will price at least 5% to 10% off the market price to quickly sell their phones.

Only caveat dealing with Carousell sellers are scammers....I avoid all these by looking for original receipt, meet up for COD and if possible, sealed sets.

lance88

Reaction score
Quite true for singtel indoor coverage. My office here, m1 and starhub has no 4G, both engineers had came down and verified that the building only has aging 3G repeated and no 4G repeaters. Colleagues on singtel has no complains, only m1 and starhub has issues.

P/s: there is also no issue with TPG too alongside with Singtel.

you already said its the building, should bring it up to the building mgmt. not m1 or starhub fault.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you already said its the building, should bring it up to the building mgmt. not m1 or starhub fault.

Yeah, but it will take a very long process. Every day in office have to manually switch to 3G network.

assiak71

Master Member
Reaction score
No contract
$20 or cheaper
Free caller id
Free incoming calls
Some outgoing talktime
Some sms

Which plans satisfy?

Then among those that satisfy, which has roaming (allow to receive sms otp when overseas)?

shawnng

Reaction score
Go for m1 or zero1

No contract
$20 or cheaper
Free caller id
Free incoming calls
Some outgoing talktime
Some sms

Which plans satisfy?

Then among those that satisfy, which has roaming (allow to receive sms otp when overseas)?

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Starhub just upgraded its sim only plan to base 5GB from 3GB. All existing customers will get the free upgrade.

Instead of 13GB, now is 15GB, same level with M1.

tanchoo1

Master Member
Reaction score
No contract
$20 or cheaper
Free caller id
Free incoming calls
Some outgoing talktime
Some sms

Which plans satisfy?

Gomo fits your above requirements! Just need to wait for the dust to settle and see if they can get their shite together.

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Up till now, M1 still does not have free caller ID for the no-contract plans. Hope that they will change that ASAP.

No idea why they still charge for caller ID when all the other telcos have free caller ID for the no-contract plans.

SibehHL

Reaction score
Up till now, M1 still does not have free caller ID for the no-contract plans. Hope that they will change that ASAP.

No idea why they still charge for caller ID when all the other telcos have free caller ID for the no-contract plans.

Take 12 months contract lor.

I signed up last month and the CID is free.... but only at the M1 shop. Online don't have that promotion.

assiak71

Master Member
Reaction score
No contract
$20 or cheaper
Caller id
Free incoming calls
Some outgoing talktime
Some sms
No registration and sim fees

Which plans satisfy? I know GOMO

Then among those that satisfy, which has roaming (allow to receive sms otp when overseas)? Thanks.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No contract
$20 or cheaper
Caller id
Free incoming calls
Some outgoing talktime
Some sms
No registration and sim fees

Which plans satisfy? I know GOMO

Then among those that satisfy, which has roaming (allow to receive sms otp when overseas)? Thanks.

Look for the compiled list below. Its all below

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.