[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Shib

Reaction score
I am not a fan of magic caster. You never see me using them except for their teleport skill. I have seen a few Bozel in action. This character is pretty powerful at high level.

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 10 using GAGT

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I am not a fan of magic caster. You never see me using them except for their teleport skill. I have seen a few Bozel in action. This character is pretty powerful at high level.

He is the most powerful and useful mage, many thanks to his own self faction buff and he has access to both high lvl debuff aoe skills, earthquake and blackhole.

You will want build him later as high lvl contents, like 60+ dragons, its nearly impossible to solo (and get realm buff) if you do not have some form of guaranteed atk debuff on the boss. Its pretty generous of them to give away such a powerful char for free in event, which never happens again.....

Bozel + almeeda helps to keep boss debuffed, increasing survivability of the team.

etbenben

Banned
Reaction score
StDxWc9.jpg
Who is this ? Own up now lol

etbenben

Banned
Reaction score
sad die me. charge another USD 100 into the acc cannot pay the summer package again. **** U APPLE !

Shib

Reaction score
I saw the chest changed to new value packs...

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
No android phone lah . Which 1 cheapest ? Lol

Too bad PC client don't support payment.

Play on android tablet bah. Easier to play and some words/skill descriptions so hard to see on phone.

I play on Xiaomi Mi pad 4. Cheap, decent power and no issues with payment.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.