Citibank Maxigain Savings Account

luvpraline

Reaction score
Alternative: open Maybank iSavvy and iSavvy-Islamic. Can transfer the money between the two accounts every 2-3 months depending on the bonus interest promotion

Current promotion is 1.95% pa for March and April 2019.

Non muslim can open iSavvy-Islamic?

doody_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Instead of wasting time talking, take some action. Before you know it you have 12 counters and earning 2% interest liao. Love seeing the interest appear every month in my account :o

Intel888

Master Member
Reaction score
Instead of wasting time talking, take some action. Before you know it you have 12 counters and earning 2% interest liao. Love seeing the interest appear every month in my account :o

What happens after 12 counters?

assiak71

Master Member
Reaction score
Wheres the official source for min 15k to earn the bonus counter

Edit: from the example in tnc, seems like dont need 15k

Last edited:

NTTDoCoMo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wheres the official source for min 15k to earn the bonus counter

Edit: from the example in tnc, seems like dont need 15k

The fall below fee for Citibank is $15 if your TRB is less than $15K.

If you have a TRB of $15K with Citibank, you will not need to maintain $15K in Maxigain Account to increase counter.

assiak71

Master Member
Reaction score
The fall below fee for Citibank is $15 if your TRB is less than $15K.

If you have a TRB of $15K with Citibank, you will not need to maintain $15K in Maxigain Account to increase counter.

Ok. The one who served me didnt inform me. Anyway put in 15k. 1st apr then put the rest

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Usually which day of the month the interest get credited in ?

Posting date is the last day of the month but you get to see it only on the first of the next mth. Eg for coming Mar interest, you will only see it on 1 Apr but posting date is 31 March.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.